50- SAVED

I fell asleep. I want to think. I need to think.

Think of what I like, love, and live for. Is it worthy of my time? Maybe it is, maybe it's not. I'm still young and new to life. In between pain and trust. Please, save me. I need you but then you left me to find happiness for yourself. I wanna know the truth, did you ever truly love me? Because I know myself that I did and I never stop loving you. Until you did it again...

I accepted the consequences for loving you, the exchange is quite unfair don't you think? I loved you. I'm a human, I feel pain, I get hurt, I get anxious. My mind's corrupted with the emptiness that it's overflowing. Tell me, what did I do to deserve this kind of life.

You keep hurting me all over again. I hate it.

Every time I saw you it pains me, we're loving each other. Am I not enough? I gave you all. The love, attention and,d care. I hate you.

The one who lifted me made me stand on my own two feet were now the people I only trust. You on the other hand paid no mind. You have forgotten to love me and yet again you did it twice.

I hate how your words make me smile and feel loved. I hate how you held me against your arms. I hate how you asked me to dance every timer theme song plays. You kept my hopes up.

I fucking hate you Miya Osamu but at the same time I can't, I loved you too much. Too much that it fucking hurts.

You made me feel different and I didn't have any idea, you do it for someone else too. I feel lost. I am lost.

Why does it hurt
Because I trusted you more than myself.

You know how insecure I am, you never make me feel like that. I feel different than the others. I feel special unlike them but why? I will never find out the answer. Save me.

Kiyoomi wakes up. This nightmare keeps haunting me. This is painful, this hurts I want it to end.

I want to be saved by you.

I know deep in my soul you'll never stoop yourself low, you are better than him, wake me up to face reality.

Sleep paralysis makes us conscious but unable to move, I can still hear you, whisper in my ear again an,d say you'll save me from my owner.

You are my savior.

Take care of me. Let's handle our future like how they take care of fragile things.

I trust your wait for whole life.

Don't tickle my heart after it beats just like he did. I don't like pain. No one wants pain.

I'll be more willing if it's for your happiness. You still come first Kiyoomi, your happiness is my happiness.

Though I prefer that I'm the source of your found happiness. I would like to meet your parents. I hope they approve of me. If not then I guess I have to do it the hard way then. Nah, I can't.

My belief is... if you truly love the person you will fight for them.

"Sleep tight Y/n. I'll be here."

I'm saved.

Someone help me with my Math 😭