13

"What about you Y/n? What are your plans after high school?" Suna asked, standing next to the olive-haired girl.

"I'll probably continue volleyball and go pro but still depends I want to follow 'Samu." She answered shrugging her shoulders before slipping into silence.

A fifteen minutes break was given to the players and Y/n has been playing a lot, she got tired easily but that's her job. She has no choice but to obey.

"Why would you follow me?" Osamu asked eyes stick to Y/n.

"I want to support you through money, call it charity."

"If I go pro N/N will you support me financially too?" Atsumu was beyond curious, wanting to find out the difference of treatment between him and his brother.

"Of course, but if I will support you financially that's me not continuing volleyball instead I'm working my ass off." She chuckled a small smile tugging on her lips.

"What about me N/N?" Suna asked pointing to himself.

"I'll support you too dumbass, gotta make myself CEO I guess."

"Didn't your father played volleyball too? He attended Shiratorizawa too why didn't you? A division player." That was off the topic.

"Uh yeah." A small frown came upon noticeable on her face.

Why not go to Shiratorizawa like his brother? Because she'll be more alone. Her father didn't give that much attention to his daughter, and that pains her, Y/n grew up with her mother since her father was working overseas and they're divorced for a long time now but he manages to get Wakatoshi in his care.

Not even once her father called her just to talk nor ask how is she, that's why Y/n never bothered to talk to him nor tell him what's happening in her life, Wakatoshi happens to be always there for her, and the only one who knew what's happening in her daily life.

At the age of sixteen, Y/n decided to buy a house for herself since her mother lends her enough money, Y/n's mother would occasionally stop by but then as time passes by they never get to talk again. Her mother never visited again.

Y/n found a perfect house for her at Hyogo, for the reason that she wants to get away from everyone and have a good start from the lonely place she used to live.

Y/n was contended to what she has, eventually found love even it's been complicated for her, but anyway, it did not work the way it's supposed to be, however, they are still trying to fix the broken relationship.

It is Y/n and Osamu.

The two met through Atsumu who help her when she was lost on her way to class, Atsumu invited her to sit down with them at lunch and she happily agreed, that's how Y/n and Osamu met, and eventually their relationship bloom.

They dated for a year and a half, yes, a fresh break up though it seems like Osamu still wants to try again as much as Y/n, 'till this day no one knew they dated except for Ginjima, Akaashi, and Kenma. The two manage to date without the others knowing.

But what was the reason Y/n and Osamu broke up?