57

Today's the day. Going on a date with the one and only Sakusa Kiyoomi. It was seven in the morning when he arrived at your home and guess what, you're still asleep cuddling with Keiko while Kuroo is preparing for his work.

Sakusa sigh, he told you a hundred times that you should be awake before seven, dressed and ready to go, but your idiotic brain wants you to keep sleeping.

"If you want to wake up your date, she's in her bedroom. It's unlocked."

"Okay." Sakusa flatly reply, he made his way on the stairs.

"And oh, bring her home by eleven-thirty I'll be waiting."

"Can't I take her to my house?"

"You can but you won't," Kuroo smirked teasingly at Sakusa.

"C'mon, just this once." He was hoping to bring you into his house, he prepared something back home.

"Alright, no funny business Sakusa. I'll sue you if you do anything."

"She's always favor on having sex with me so why not?" Kuroo glared at Sakusa who now has the smirk, teasing Kuroo.

"Want me to take it back?"

"Got it, no funny business. Have a good day sir."

He saw the wooden door with your name written on it. He knocks on the door, turning the knob as he went inside. Keiko cuddling on your back while you're hugging your pillow.

He's weren't heavy, he walks slowly approaching your sleeping figure, he shook you softly. You're a heavy sleeper.

"Babe, babe, wake up we need to get going." He softly said.

"Five more minutes..."

"Babe, we're already running late."

"Late to where?" She asked her face pushed on the pillow.

"We have a date today."

"Oh shoot! I have a date today!"

Y/n jolted their faces inches away from each other. Her eyes widened, embarrass. This was her first date with Sakusa and Y/n is being Y/n. Keiko was awoken by the sudden shout of his mother.

"Good mornin' Pa." His little voice said, smiling at Kiyoomi.

"Good morning Omi-kun!" Y/n tried to hug him but he moved away.

"Good morning to the both of you. Take a bath first then we can hug all you want and can I disinfect this chair? I need to sit. Keiko goes with your Ma and takes a bath with her, you have school today, don't you? Kuroo is waiting."

Keiko and Y/n nodded. The two started taking a bath leaving Sakusa waiting on the chair. He patiently waited, scrolling through his phone to distract himself.

It's been twenty minutes since you got inside the bathroom. Finally, they're done. Y/n and Keiko wrapped themselves in their towel, Y/n peeked outside the door.

"Omi-kun? Can you go out? We still need to get dressed."

"Of course."

Sakusa stood up, and walk outside waiting for Y/n and Keiko to get dressed, looking non-stop to his watch. This was not on the plan but he has to make it work. He waited for this day, he waited two years for you. He finally did it despite the days you just started talking you agreed. It makes him happy.

Everything is settled, the date, the place, the food. He couldn't wait anymore actually, he's excited to take you there with him. To see the beauty of the place he chose.

"We're done." Sakusa snaps out of his thoughts, his eyes fell on you. A blush appearing on his masked face. He's thankful for the mask.

"I-u-uh..."

"Ma look stunnin' right Pa? She's gorgeous!!!" Keiko cheekily smiled at him.

"Yeah, you look stunning babe."