89

Miya Household

"You idiotic brain rots can't keep girls that's rare!" Their mother says with fuming anger directed at the twins.

Atsumu lean in close to his brother's ear, "How did I got involve? I never had a girlfriend before." He pointed to himself with a frown on his face.

"I don't know, she entered the room and started spoutin' nonsense," Osamu replied munching on his favorite chips he shared with Atsumu, they watch their mother move from left to right.

"Y/n could've been my daughter-in-law if it weren't for your cheatin' ass! Atsumu don't you ever do what yer younger brother did! While we're at it, Atsumu why didn't you watch your brother huh? Busy with your volleyball? Darlin', sweetheart, my baby boy, sometimes you watch over yer brother! And now what happened? How are ya suppose to get back with Y/n now Osamu? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her to find someone suited for Y/n, but it's still embarrassing to think, I'm a parent who didn't watch over her sons, how am I suppose to tell your father? He loves Y/n and sees her as his little girl and now she's distancin' herself from the family, I'm sorry for what I'm going to say but Osamu you fucked up!" She scolded.

"Woah, mom's not holdin' back." Atsumu mumbled, enough for his brother to hear, "Can you pass me the  coke?" Osamu handed the coke to his twin.

The words of her mother hit him hard, Osamu knows from the back of his head that he messed up between you and him, there's no chance that you'll still talk to him like you were before, things are different now.

"I knew that Misato isn't a piece of good news and from what I've heard from one of yer employees, the bitch comes by almost every day! At first, I didn't believe what they said 'cause I know my son better but boy was I wrong!? I was surprised when she showed up in the photoshoot at the friggin' back door Miya Osamu! Y/n is there Osamu, you keep breakin' the poor girl. You know her situation back then, Osamu, so why? You know that Misato is a walking sin, Osamu, I'm so disappointed in you." Osamu shook his head, while his brother rubs his back.

"Trust me, mom, I am too." Osamu won't deny it, his mom only wanted to teach him the righter things. Atsumu who was there walk outside, giving them time to finally talk one on one.

"Did you know how many times Y/n texted me to take care of you when she can't do it anymore? Y/n even want my forgiveness over nothing, I was confused Osamu, I didn't know what she has done nor what happened, I was clueless! Y/n acted strangely for me that time and now that I found out about it I was shocked and from the looks of it, Y/n doesn't want to leave you but Osamu, you forced her upon that decision. Please do something about it, ask her for forgiveness, try harder." His mother softly hugs her son, she tried hiding her tears by squinting her eyes, it didn't work.

"I, I, mom, I can't approach her, she can't even look at me without a glare, I'll just accept this like she accepted what happened before."

"You know it doesn't work that way."

"But mom! I really can't, like you said I'm embarrassing."

"You're not, in another way, yes you are. But what about we set that aside for now?"

"Why?"

"Tell me the truth about what happened between you and Misato."

Been a while hasn't it?