35

"I'm sorry Keiko has to drag you into this Onigiri House he loves onigiri." You said with an apologetic look.

"It's fine." The three of you settled down at the center table.

Sakusa sat beside you while Keiko is in front of both of you. The waitress came in shortly after asking for your orders.

Sakusa glance at your hands, already missing the warmth it's providing, Keiko kept talking about the toys he got today and you listen to him. Under the table Sakusa grabs your hand again before intertwining your fingers with his, he sat quietly rubbing circles in your hand. Yes, you're blushing madly.

Sakusa studied Y/n comparing her old self before, sadly you changed a lot, not the same cheerful girl, you smile but not as shining as before and your face is always emotionless, the eyes that shine before becoming dull. Just where did your old self go? But one thing for sure is you seem happier than before.

"And—oh! When can I visit uncle Toshi? Would he teach volleyball again?"

"I don't think Nii-san will visit you anytime soon Omi-kun here can teach you if you want."

"What about Kawa-san?" Keiko asked looking innocently at you. Sakusa's head turns to you.

"We'll visit him at spring okay?" Keiko nodded happily still waiting for the food to come.

"Ma can I play there?" He said pointing at the small playground nearby.

"Of course."

Sakusa waited until Keiko left he's looking at you intensely as you avoided eye contact with him.

"Who's Kawa?" Sakusa asked, raising a brow at you.

"Oikawa Tooru, we met in Argentina well actually we met in a dating app and decided to meet up! I brought Keiko and Tetsu along with me so they could experience Argentina too! Nothing much happened!" His hold on you tighten a little but not tight enough to hurt you.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Did you guys went on dates?"

"Uh...no, no! Of course not, Tetsu didn't allow it. Oikawa-san is a handsome man not goin' to lie." A frown appeared on your face, you're very attracted to Oikawa but someone's a lot better, he's in front of you too.

"Hmm..." He let go of your hand instead he pulled you closer to him wrapping his arm around your waist. Your face immediately heats up panicking over the situation.

'But I'm dirty? Or am I? I think not! I smell like Lysol anyway! So what am I being worried about?'

"You're tense is something wrong?"

"Oh no! Nothin' wrong here, don't worry hehe." Y/n laugh nervously.

"I heard you are having a match on Thursday who are you versing with?"

"Sendai Frogs Women Division, man their blocking is a pain in the ass but that's nothing I can't surpass." The confidence in her made Sakusa smile under his mask, a true positive player mood radiating off of you.

"That's good, I'll come to watch."

"Sure! Though that's a special match."

"How so?"

"We're wearin' our favorite player's jersey from our team, not borrowin' the clothes but makin' another pair with the boys' last names on it and you'll play their roles on the court, and it's a charity game." Sakusa's curiosity got the best of him, sighing he asks you.

"Who's your favorite player?"

"..." A whistle from your mouth avoiding his gaze.

"Who?"

"Bokuto-san...?" Now you are doubting your answer. Sakusa's hand pinch you on the side, pulling his mask down before smiling at your nervous state.

"Pardon?"

"It's you Omi-kun! I swear!"

"That's right, good girl." Sakusa pulled up his mask again patting your head.

A certain rice farmer notices you as he enters the Onigiri House, he walks towards your directions with a small smile on his face upon seeing you again but then again he didn't expect Sakusa to be with you.

"Y/n." Hearing your name from the familiar voice you look behind you, the same kind and calm voice.

"Kita-san."

😉😉😉

😉😉😉