21

Two months have passed and everything is pretty normal, nothing much happens. It became a routine for you to go to the Miya twins' house since they insist that you have some company, which is them, and sometimes their mother would spend some time with you at their home.

The jealousy of having a mother sometimes hurts you, they're a happy family. Atsumu and Osamu always argue which you never had with your brother, arguing is a bad thing of course but you still want to feel that with your brother, even so, things aren't supposed to happen.

Classes will be ending soon and you have to proceed to the twins' house since it's been bothering you, why Osamu didn't go to school today? Is he sick? Or just lazy to go? You don't know. Atsumu on the other hand won't tell you anything.

As class ended you stood up from your seat, your steps quicken. You wanted to know what happens to Osamu today, Atsumu can't walk with you today.

"N/n!" Atsumu called you from behind, sprinting to catch up to you.

"I just wanted to say, Uhm..." You raise a brow at him, silently waiting for what he's going to say.

"It won't hurt you anymore if you let him go. It's just first love never dies. Forgive us."

With those words, he, ran away from you leaving you in confusion. Walking silently, head hung low. you're confused about what Atsumu's saying. You're nervous. What's the meaning behind those words? It's heavy, you can't get it off of your chest. Why do you have to let go? Is it someone important to you or not? Lifting r head above, seeing the blue sky turning dark.

'I should hurry, it's going to rain soon.'

Your pace quicken, you can't afford to catch a cold it was the worst thing that could happen. Once you have reached Miya's home it was quiet.

'Osamu's in his room, is he sleeping?'

You walk upstairs hearing low sounds of grunts and moans, that's embarrassing.

'Is he touching himself?'

But there was another voice, a female's voice.

'I see.'

Y/n took a peek at the door since it was slightly open.

A half-naked Osamu and the mysterious girl making out on Osamu's bed, quietly move away from them. No tears leaving your eyes. You walk downstairs making no noise at all.

'That's Osamu's first love I guess? I'm lucky I'm not dating him anymore, he can't cheat on me anymore.' Her mind couldn't think of positivities.

'I'm expecting he would say some cruel words at me so I could leave him alone, but actions still spoke louder than his voice.'

The rain suddenly came pouring down on you, having no umbrella to protecting you from the heavy droplets, you have to deal with it. The people walking past are sending you side glances, your head hanging low.

'I'm fucking prepared but it still hurts.' Her tears mixing in with the rain.

"Your first love isn't the first person you give your heart to―it's the first one who breaks it." You calmly spoke.

There is no place you could call home.

Unless...

Y/n pulled out her phone, dialing someone's number.

"Hello?" The voice answered, surprised at the sudden call.

"Hello, is the house ready Tetsurōu?" Her voice was different from normal even though it was calm, it was a different kind of calm.

"Y/n why is it loud there? Is it raining? Where are you? Head home immediately!" Kuroo panicked catching the attention of his childhood friend, Kenma.

"I asked you a question." She said, annoyance lingering in her voice.

"No, not yet. You could crash at my house if you want but you could only come tomorrow okay? It's raining."

"See you at 7 hours from now, taking a train would take 6 hours and 14 minutes, I'll be heading there but I still have to pack my stuff. I should be staying there for a few months. I'm informing my teachers of course."

"What? You can't just do that—"

"I don't care, see you soon. Bye."

She's leaving Hyogo earlier than she expected.