92

Misato once again lied.

Y/n wasn't even on sight but the familiar faces of young twins she can recognized it, so without any hesitation Misato approached them.

"Hey." She greeted with the most force smile she could muster, it didn't get past Kenji.

"Hello stranger!" Keiko greeted back, one thing about Keiko is, he's denser than water.

"What are you two doing here? Where's your parents?"

"Well, Ma and Pa are picking up us soon here." Keiko replied, Kenji eyed the situation listening to their conversation.

"Oh? What's their name." Keiko's eyes glint with excitement, jumping from his position.

Something he's so proud were the thing he likes to share, Keiko loves his new family, they never hurt him nor raises their voices like his real parents did to him. Keiko almost lost his normal child but thanks to Kuroo and Y/n he manage to escape his so-called hell. Trusting were very easy for him to do, he trust everybody who were kind to him and his brother.

"Their really famous ya know!"

"Really? Tell me about them then!" Misato faked gasped, a fake smile painted on her face. Not long after Keiko manage to pick up the hints she's dropping, he also acted fake too.

"They play volleyball and their team is really strong too! Their team is MSBY and my uncle is a part of Schweiden Adlers! Both teams are both promising." One thing for sure, Misato is dumb, she didn't notice the odd thing that Keiko showed.

"Oh really? That's amazing! Tell me more." Before Keiko could answer Misato, Kenji cut him off, he thought this is thw perfect time to speak after analyzing the situation before them.

"Who're you?" Kenji asked pulling his brother away from Misato, he doesn't recognize her everywhere, "You look sketchy." He added.

"And ugly..." Keiko whispered in his brother's ear, "Ma's more prepossessing." Kenji agreed.

"Well, I'm Misato Imai, d'ya know Sakura Imai? She's an actress."

"We don't know her, so you know what that means? Before ya introduced yourself 'ere we didn't know ya and yer mother exist and now you did, please stay away from us." Kenji snarky remarks pissed of Misato.

Her face turn into a frown, she didn't expect that this kid was brattier than she expected him to be.

"You should respect your elders." Even her eyebrows fury oven Keiko's comment.

"You didn't respect our privacy either, I guess it was only fair." Kenji replied. His sarcastic remarks really paid off well, he grab ahold of it.

"Tch." Kenji knows her mind already exploded because of his smart comments, he smiled, "Such a brat." Kenji only chuckled.

"Don't insult yourself like that."

Misato can't help it, she wanted to hit the child all over. She felt inferior in front of 'stupid kids' but she won't admit it herself. Her plan was to destroy and take everything from the girl she envied almost her whole life.

"Pa!" Keiko ran towards Sakusa who disgustingly eyed the girl he haven't seen before.

There she stood frozen in plave, now in front of her, she too was shocked seeing her face to face again, she didn't like the way she expressionless look at her beloved ones. Misato felt so intimidated by that and the fact that it scared her a little.

"Let's go." Y/n said.

Before Misato get notice by Y/n she fled away from their sight, thinking of her next plan.

Second time I slept on my study table, a lot of school works going on and I'm nowhere near fone. Anyway, thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it, love lots!! Stay safe, sleep, and be healthy.