83

Unccesary but why not.

"Ha, you thought." You glared at Sakusa, he made you expect something. He lightly chuckled, his arms wrap around your waist, he was leaning down looking for his most favorite most used product.

The thing is you thought he's going to buy protection(s), the cleaning products are on sale, buy one take one to be exact.

"..."

He looks at you, then back to the products. He chuckled, his grip on you tighten, "Don't look like that, you'll get hideous."

"..." He took a glance at you, his attention was finally on you. 'How cute' he thought. "Hey, don't be like that. I can still have you tonight without sex, you're not ready for it." He tugs you closer, his hand on top of your head, "You know I don't do public affections."

"..." It ticked him off, you not talking to him and not in a million years he would like it.

"Baby girl. Talk." His hand rubs your back, you still won't talk, he sighs. "Fine, be like that." He let go of you, filling his empty basket with his cleaning products, when he walked away, you followed him. He went to check out, pulling out his wallet.

He was talking to the male cashier, he made sure you weren't looking at them and of course, you weren't, you're being tough to talk to, you won't even spare him a glance.

After he handed the money he drags you out, suddenly the cashier called him, "Sir! Your change!"

"Keep it."

★★★★★

You lay down on his couch watching the television, your favorite anime on the play, Sakusa's currently sitting on the end of the couch. His gaze won't leave your figure.

"Talk to me now." He leans closer to you, lifting your leg then placing it on his shoulder, he grabs your chin forcing you to face him, Y/n was hesitating him, it didn't surprise Sakusa.

"I'll do anything, just talk to me Y/n. I don't like it when you're ignoring me." Still, no response.

With a swift movement of his hand, you finally looked at him. Shocked at his attempt that worked.

"Gotcha."

Sakusa then kissed your lips, you gasped, Sakusa took that chance to slip his tongue in, exploring your wet cavern. You elicited a low moan, his huge hand not leaving your ass. Your hands tied to his hair, ruffling it.

A smirk forms on his lips, he manages to do that in between kisses, without you noticing him, he lifted you by your bottom placing you on his lap. You wore his volleyball uniform along with your short shorts, Sakusa won't deny the fact that you look hot in his clothes.

You tried pulling away, wanting a second just to breathe but he pulled you again by your nape, his tongue yet again entered and explore your wet cavern.

Sakusa's a good kisser and he didn't kiss anyone like this before, you were his first, and Sakusa has no regrets.

You finally received what you wish for, Sakusa pulled away, a saliva string was also seen, he smirked.

"Hey, baby." You never knew Sakusa was this bold and wild.

"..." You didn't reply, blinking at him.

"Please understand me, Y/n. You and I both know it's still not the right time. It's on you babe, I'll wait for you, doesn't matter how long, for now, let's enjoy our make-out sessions alright.

"Okay." You embrace him, a small smile painted on your lips.

"Do you want to feel better?" You nodded. The seductive smirk of his needs to be under your control, how are you suppose to restraint yourself from him?

"I bought a box. Double X's and L."

I need an online friend so bad.😭
Well, anyways. I'm motivated to write chapters and I hope it continues. That's all, take care a lot!