71

"This is very delectable, the soup's great." Sakusa complimented.

"Meh, it's not different from the other restaurants that I dined in before, the charge isn't as high."

"Shh... Shh... Ma that's rude!" Keiko shushed you, his finger place atop his lips.

"Nothing's rude when I'm tellin' the truth, Keiko." That left him speechless and went back to what he was doing before.

Sakusa sighed, his hand squeezing your thigh under the table, "That's not nice." He spoke, only for you to hear. You ignored him and decided to continue eating.

The silence inside the restaurant was interrupted when a group of people entered. Those hairs were familiar, to be honest, you and Sakusa looked at each other, then immediately covered your faces. Hoping that they don't recognize you. The menu was expensive and Sakusa isn't having any of that anymore.

"Oh! Its Omi-Omi! Look Shoyo! It's Omi-Omi, Bokkun Omi's 'ere!" Atsumu enthusiastically pointed at your table.

Sakusa couldn't be more irritated, he hates Atsumu's sharp eyes, they're boys, so that doesn't help the situation either, they're food maniacs."

"Omi-san!"
"Omi-Omi!" Both rays of sunshine greeted running towards your table, you couldn't help but stay quiet.

Sakusa glaring is hot.

"I hate it here." He mumbled, his hold on your thigh tightens.

"Didn't expect to see ya here, 'specially with N/N!" Atsumu said. Bokuto hand-planted his hand on Atsumu's face, cutting their conversation.

"Hey, Ushijima-san! Nice seeing you again! Anyways! Treat us to food Omi-Omi! I'll promise to finish my food!" Bokuto practically begs, his puppy eyes make it irresistible.

"Omi-san will treat us...?" Hinata asks, tilting his head.

On the other hand, after Atsumu was rudely shoved away on the face, he moved to Keiko and Kenji, heck, to your surprise he's even buddy-buddy with Keiko.

"Tsum-tsum-san!" Keiko grin, a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, big guy! Who's this young fella? Mind tellin' me?"

They forgot you, Sakusa's scolding Bokuto and Hinata while Atsumu chats with the twins about volleyball you feel left out actually, you got no one to talk to until your phone rang.

"Uh... Excuse me." You said you were unheard either way, so you stood up and left.

It's nighttime, your eyes weren't the best during the night, things were blurry even tho that person was close to you, to sum it up, you didn't bring your glasses.

"Hello, Ushijima Y/n speaking, may I know who is this?"

"Good evening Y/n, I'm sorry I might have interrupted your evening, I couldn't help it, I've been wanting to have a call with you and oh this is Kita Shinsuke."

"Oh, Kita-san! It's been a while, how have ya been?"

"I've been doing well, thank you for asking. How's life treating you?" Kita asked on the other line.

"It's been amazing, it's been kind to me."

"That's great to hear Y/n, I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Kita-san."

"Well, sorry to cut it short, I just wanna know how are you, I need to sleep since I need to wake early. Goodnight Y/n, take care.

"Good night Kita-san."

The call ended, Y/n started to head back inside the restaurant when someone bumped into her, her phone fell to the ground.

"Oh sorry lady, lemme get yer phone for ya." Your eyes can't see him clearly, but his voice does sound familiar.

"Thank you, uh, sir..."

"Don't mention it, I was the one who bumped into ya." He said as he handed you your phone.

"Alrighty then! I need to go. See ya 'round." Y/n waved to the mysterious man, her poor eyesight is getting more blurry during the night.

Y/n didn't saw his face, he was thankful for that. He is. If it weren't for the eyesight of hers, he won't get the chance to hear your voice again.

"I didn't know yer here N/N, 'twas nice seein' ya again."