38

Misato😘
hey samu!!! i'll come by later at your house cook some for me☺️

Osamu😍😍😍

sure misa-chan i have some ingredients with me

where are u now?

stay safe

Misato😘
i'm nearby just buying some drinks is tsumu home?

Osamu😍😍😍
nah he left saying he'll take ushijima-san out

Misato😘
oh that awkward girl

are they dating or sum? they look good together

Osamu😍😍😍
they aren't going out just friends ig

Misato😘
eh?! but they look good together tho well anyways im omw

cya

Osamu😍😍😍
see ya

I know this is wrong, it's just I can't stay away from Misato. I like—love her from the beginning and until now it never wavers, she's on my mind ever since. I like Y/n, sure, she's not all beauty. She's smart, gifted with athleticism, and lucky in her life but not enough for me, something in her turns me off.

Jun Misato, she's the fitting definition of the word perfect. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen besides my mother, she's a wife material everything that I need is in her, the thing that is stopping me from dating her again is she's far away. Misato said long-distance relationships don't work the way we wanted it but she never tried even though I told her we can make it work somehow, however, Misato wouldn't agree with me. Truth is...

This is my second chance with Y/n.

I've been ignoring Y/n for a while and yes, I feel bad for her a little but still, she has Atsumu, Gin, and Suna with her so there won't be much of a problem regarding her feeling lonely. glancing at my phone seeing the text messages of Y/n. I cleared the notifications on my phone and start preparing what I might need. I waited patiently for Misato to come, I finally decided to see what's Y/n's messages to me for the past weeks.

Ushijima Y/n
good night babe, i love you so much

nii-san is coming to visit me do u want to come and talk to him?

u should say something i still prepared extra food anyway how's ur day?

have u eaten yet?

hey, it's been a while how r u?

have u eaten yet? take care of urself

you've been ignoring me are u okay

why didn't u come to school today are u sick?

i hope we are okay

i love you

I don't need her in my life, she's just a rebound if Misato's not here. Misato is the only one I need and I oath to myself that I'll marry her but what is this feeling in my chest? Why is it stinging? What is wrong with me? I hate this kind of feeling. I don't care about her, she's just a nobody to me. Tell me Miya Osamu why are you doubting yourself now? Have you gone soft? What did you do to me Y/n bring my old self back? I lied to Misato on text, I never lied to her. So why? Why am I being like this?

A soft knock on my door signaling Misato is here instead of normal walking in she kissed me. I got lost again. I carried Misato to my bedroom not noticing the small gap I made, we continued kissing as Misato help me remove my shirt still not breaking apart.

Misato is the one I need.

But what I didn't know is Y/n's watching. Something is wrong with me, doing this makes me feel different. This is wrong, in the first place this was never right. I harshly pulled away from the kiss, glaring at Misato. Why? Why am I doing this to myself?

I hate it. I immediately pull away from her, catching my breath and wiping my lips.

"Why did you p—"

"Get out."