94

Ushijima Wakatoshi Household

"Are you sure your sister's going to to talk to me as simply as this?" Takashi asked his eldest, whom was sitting across from him.

"I'm certain, Y/n's not the one to be rude." Wakatoshi replied, tho, he himself is not sure what your reaction might be.

For the second time in years Takashi will finally meet his daughter, he might be there when Schweiden and Jackals played but he never saw his daughter or rather he doesn't know what his daughter looks like. Back then, Takashi felt guilty for not acknowledging your existence when you were young however for him its for the better, a father would never let his daughter feel unwanted in a way but he failed at taking care of you and made you feel that way. The last time he saw you, you were still a bubbly little girl that look likes your mother but with his eyes. Takashi knows that your mother took you away from his kind 'other' grandparents, then after everything and Y/n grew up, your mother selfishly left you, forcing you to live on your own. Not even once he contacted you, Wakatoshi couldn't even take you with him because he ordered him not to, and he knows from the bottom of his heart he failed. Takashi never wanted it to happen.

If Takashi brought you with him along with your brother you too will get involve in the family feud, they didn't accept Wakatoshi and Takashi doesn't want that for you, Takashi made you forget that you have a father. He doesn't want to regret anything.

"...She might slap you." Takashi grin at his son, his chuckle followed.

"If she does then I deserve it, your sister was alone most of her life and even I was jealous that her friends knows her better than I do but what can I say? I was never a good father to begin with."

"You are, you kept Y/n away from them, you know they'll surely take her yet you doubt everything and it went downhill. If anything physical happens I won't blame her."

"I know, I know. I'm keeping that in mind, anyways I saw a headline about her, she's dating your friend?"

"Yes. Sakusa Kiyoomi is his name, don't worry I know him. I do not wish to meddle with their relationship as I think it is going well with just them."

"A wise man then?"

"Yes, very." Your father smiled.

Takashi misses you so much that it hurts him, he wanted to embrace his daughter and ask for her forgiveness. A father should be his daughter's first friend and the last love of your life, he never had it from you because he left but if his family took you he'll lose his sanity and so he chose to go overseas and work to at least distract himself.

"Then I think she can handle herself, I mean she started handling everything in her teenage years without anyone's help. Geez, I'm such a useless father." Takashi mumbled some curses under his breath, glaring at nothing. "They could handle it, that's what I meant."

Wakatoshi glance at his father, he knows he's worried of the possible outcomes.

"Do not think much about it, Y/n and I are currently not in good terms either, it was my fault, if she decided to meet you I'll apologize as well."

"Oh, ho, what did you say that started a war between siblings?"

"I told her that she should've come to Schweiden Adlers and I've been bugging her for some time now."