74

"Woah Omi-omi! Yer house real neat 'n clean, Oh its N/n right 'ere! Ya, look pretty!!"

"Oh! Oh! Tsum-tsum look! It's us! I thought Omi-kun hates us but he loves us!"

"Woahhh! He got lots of cleaning supplies! Look! Look! So cool!"

Three single young boys ran around Sakusa's home, eyes shining brighter than the light inside. Bokuto and Hinata ran quickly all around until they saw you, the two jumped in you.

"Group hug!" Bokuto asked as the three of you fell over, yep, heavy beefy boys laying on the floor with you.

"Hey, pretty lady! Can I date you? Why not? Do you have a boyfriend? Well, I don't, so be my boyfriend instead and I can be your girlfriend!"

"Hinata what are you saying? You're embarrassing your master! Which is me! You gotta say stuff correctly! Like be my boyfriend and I'll be your boyfriend too!"

"What?" You asked, confuse. You're so confused. A child's talk, honestly.

"What?" Bokuto also asked.

"What?" Hinata asked.

Dumb, dumb as hell.

Atsumu

"The audacity! Ye peeps didn't invite me, goin' in Miya Atsumu!" He fell on top of Bokuto, crushing your not-so-small figure.

"Yer killin' me over 'ere pee heads! Get off! If I die, I'll kill you all!" Your complaints were unheard, Bokuto and Hinata were speaking at the same time as you.

"Bokuto-san you're crushing me!"

"But Atsumu is crushing me too, I thought it'll be fair if I crush you too! What should I do Hinata?!" He pouted, his hair frowning with him.

Cute.

"All of you, Shuddup!" Atsumu suddenly yells, silencing all of you.

Then, he smirked, looking in your direction, Bokuto and Hinata look between you and him.

"Hey, pretty lady! Can I date you? Why not? Do you have a boyfriend? Well, I don't have a girlfriend so I thought you can be my girlfriend instead."

"Uhm, no, thank you. Is that how you pick up girls? Bro, you could've done better by saying, them, "Yer hot and smart asf, wanna date?" Like that Tsum, ya gotta be clever with yer words sometimes."

Hinata and Bokuto didn't understand your conversation. Honestly speaking, this too will die a virgin, if not, hell, that's what you can call a miracle.

"Hey! You taught me that, I just pass it to my little cute tangerine right here, my baby Hinata! It even worked on you!" He argued.

"I only said it worked 'cause it's a pity!" You glare at him, forgetting that these idiots are crushing you.

You can die without you knowing.

"But you agreed to go on a date after I said that!"

"It's not a date! Sugar in is with us that day!"

"No, no, no! He left after he hands me those uh, uh, uh, can't say what it is! Then he left us right after!"

"I saw what he handed to you! Inappropriate!"

"Whaddja mean?! I didn't he'll hand me that either!"

And that goes on.

Bokuto and Hinata remove themselves on you as you instinctively sat up and continued bickering.

"No! I'll tell you this once again, you kissed me first!"

"It was on the cheek! What's the deal?! A friendly gesture!"

"So you admit it! You kissed me first!"

Hinata and Bokuto trembled from the chilling person behind them, holding his cleaning spray bottles in both hands.

"Who kissed who?"

:)