54- APAP

Sakusa Kiyoomi stood in front of Y/n, his face not covered in his face mask like he usually has. Her teammates look at her with blushes on their faces. It's surprised everyone and let's not forget about the crowd, they're still there.

"Omi-kun!" Y/n tried to jump in his arms but Sakusa steps back a few inches.

"Eh?" She frowned.

"Here." Sakusa handed her a bouquet of Tsubaki flowers with a note on it, "Thank you Omi-kun!" It was beautiful, but Tsubaki? Y/n noticed the note hanging by the side, she pulled it out and read the note.

"I have somethin' to ask?" Y/n said confusingly, her attention now on Sakusa who's fumbling his fingers.

He looks nervous.

"What is it Omi-kun?" He remains quiet, his head bowed, he slowly lifted his unmasked face, releases a huge sigh. And held her other hand. He started...

"You know how much I like—love you, every time I get a glimpse of you I feel harder, there's no single day that you're not on my mind, as a first step I want to get closer to you more, to see if I'm worthy by your side, I want you beside me, Y/n, you are my epitome of love, let me take my time falling deeper in love with you. You are the only girl who captured my heart since high school, so...

Ushijima Y/n, would you like to go on a date with me?"

The world seems to stop, the people inside watch the couple talk,  the atmosphere change at the sudden silence, the crowd waiting for Y/n,  cameras clicking everywhere.

Sakusa Kiyoomi that hates crowds asked Ushijima Y/n in front of crowds to go on a date on him, a date. Kuroo smiled at the scenery. He was the one who helped Sakusa along with Keiko, they picked the flowers even help Sakusa with his speech! Because Kuroo knew himself that he is better and will get better for Y/n.

"Y/n?!" Sakusa panicked seeing your tears fell, he pressed his thumb on your crying face and wiped your tears. He doesn't like seeing you cry.

The crowd is more shocked than he is, the emotionless girl crying in front of a man, who is no other than Sakusa Kiyoomi. They didn't know there was something between them but they can tell it's true love. The crowd can already see that's it pure and sincere. They will last.

"I'm jus' happy Kiyoomi, ya ignored me yesterday! I didn't know where have ya been! I was worried and it seems that I'm worried over nothin'." She continued to cry. Crying over Sakusa Kiyoomi. He pulled her in his arms, Y/n's face tucked in Sakusa's chest.

"I'm so sorry baby, I was preparing for this, I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry, stop crying yeah? Save the tears somewhere else." Y/n nodded pulling away from Sakusa.

"Yes Kiyoomi, I'll go on a date with you."

His heart pumps faster than before, she said yes. A fucking yes. Y/n didn't reject him, she didn't. She pulled Y/n for another hug again, burying his face on the crook of her neck. She buried her face in his chest. Y/n handed the bouquet of Tsubaki flowers to one of her teammates and hug Sakusa tighter.

Everything is perfect.

The crowd erupted in claps and shouts congratulating them both, why does it feel like they're getting married?

Keiko ran towards them his little legs carrying him to the couple, Sakusa noticed it and parted with Y/n, she spun as she watches Keiko jump on Sakusa's open arms.

"Well done Papa!"

Tsubaki flowers symbolize "Perfect love"