98

"I got pregnant by a friend."

The words kept ringing to their head, there was hesitation when she said it, even Wakatoshi was unaware of that news, Y/n never said anything to him. A friend? Who? Is it Kuroo Tetsuro? It does makes since... Oh no, no, no. Is that why the twins looks similar to the both of you? Wakatoshi's isn't having it, he's going to murder someone today.

"I was just kidding ya know, the two of you look so upset and its starting to look creepy, It feels like seeing two Nii-san at the same time. I thought a little prank would make you guys feel better but my judgement was wrong. My bad." Y/n chuckled seeing their mouths agape at the false news.

"Y-you!" Wakatoshi stuttered, "I was this close to lecturing you!" Wakatoshi motions to his hand, showing his so little patience.

"Now, now, she said its a prank, calm down Toshi." Takashi chuckled along with you calming down your bursting brother.

"Though, Tetsu and I adopted two little boys, they're twins."

"Oh..."

Takashi bowed in front of you shocking you and your brother from his sudden action.

"I know sorry wouldn't fix anything when I neglected you but I wanted us to try again, as a family, let me make up the times I failed to make you feel your not alone, I know I am not the perfect father but I'm willing to take everything, you don't need to forgive me, just let me fix everything that I clumsily neglected. Please." She smiled, also bowing down.

"It's no problem, I won't stop you, sir. All you need to do is talk to my rooster head of a friend, he provided me the love I need, he acted in your stead so even he's an idiot he deserves a thank you, along with the other pudding head. If it weren't for them I don't think I will survive."

"Sir, huh? Sounds weird, you should call me at least by my name." The two of you shook hands.

And the unexpected thing happen, Wakatoshi pulled the both of you in a hug, tears streaming down his face.

"Finally..." He mumbled as he buried you and your father in his chest.

"Yeah.. finally." Your father smiled, he's now the one holding both of you.

★★★★★

The dinning room was filled with laughter, like nothing happened between the three of you and acted natural.

'So this is the feeling of having a family, a part of me feels so full and content.'

"I actually failed my Math class." Wakatoshi said in the most serious face you've ever seen, you chuckled as your father smack his back, "Don't worry! When I was your age I failed most of my classes!"

"Oh, the two of you are dumb?" You obviously stated, rolling your eyes.

"I do have a decent grade in other subjects."

"Don't look at me like that." They said in unison.

"Two volleyball idiots I guess."

"Hmm? You think your so smart?" Your father said in a jokingly manner.

"You wouldn't understand me, if I talk like one." The sarcastic tone in your voice made your father laugh while Wakatoshi stills processing your sentence.

"Am I really that stupid?" Wakatoshi pointed to himself, your father almost dying out of laughter.

"Three guesses." You answered, a chuckle escaping your lips.

A phone call interuppted the conversation, you went to excuse yourself as you stepped outside.

"Hey Omi."

"Hey love, you weren't replying I got worried, how did it go?"

"It actually went well."

"That's good, the kids are waiting for you here. I taught them how to clean while you're away."

"Of course you would, anyways, could you come and pick me up? It's getting late."

"If I come there now, am I going to meet your dad?"

"No, its not the time yet."

"Thank heavens, I'll be there. I'll bring the kids with me. I love you."

"I love you. Careful love."

"Of course." The line cut off and you headed back to the house.

"Sorry, Omi called, he'll also be here later to pick me up."

"Omi?" Your father asked, your brother looked around his house like it was his first time.

"Y-you'll meet him soon T-Takashi-san." He nodded.

"He'll stay as a mystery for now huh?"