56

"Unfortunately, we have a special guest today. You probably know her from the sports world. Today we have Ushijima Y/n streaming with us." Y/n rolled her eyes at the rude introduction lightly hitting Kenma's shoulders.

"Hello, h-hi. I'm Ushijima Y/n." Streaming and being watched live are different for her since they can be seen closing.

"Tch." Kenma 'tch' playfully receiving another light hit from Y/n.

"Geez, stop that your hands are heavy, I'm not a ball."

"Whatever." Y/n held the gaming phone in her hands, ready to play.

"So what are we playin'?" Y/n asked.

"Genshin Impact."

Y/n screamed in frustration as she doesn't know how to play Genshin Impact, it was a sight to see for the viewers, commenting how funny she looks.

"So I guess we have enough of that, we'll entertain some questions from you guys but please let it be not personal," Kenma said.

"Okay, you guys can ask now." Kenma continued.

"Alright, we got our first question here," Y/n said leaning on the screen.

"Her question is how did you meet Kozume-san?"

"So... The story goes like this... I u-uh broke his umm... phone and he sued me for it, I almost peed my shorts since he looks so scary and he has these expensive expressions that no one can beat and I was like yep "definitely befriending him" so I could have back up when something happens and there ya go haha."

"Not true, I didn't sue you I said pay for it whenever you like or can."

"You lier! Ya even told Tetsu 'bout it! That was before the trainin' camp! Don't sputter lies ya puddin' head!" Y/n argued, pointing accusingly at him

"Next question." His blank face turned to the skin, trying his hardest not to laugh at your face.

"Yer rude!"

"This is for the both of you. Who's your favorite player from Schweiden Adlers?" Kenma chuckled, leaning on his gaming chair.

"I'm from MSBY though...?" Y/n said, tilting her head in confusion.

"Ironic isn't it? But I think I'm more favored to Romero-san." Kenma said and answered.

"No more words, Kageyama Tobio only. I stan him and his accurate sets. I got many pictures of him on my phone. Um hello, Kageyama-san, if ya ever saw 'tis can I spike some of yer tosses and have yer autograph? And oh! A couple of pictures would be nice too!" Her eyes sparkled, hands clasped together.

"There's a pinned comment Y/n." Kenma and Y/n leaned on the computer screen, seeing the glorious name of...

Sakusa Kiyoomi.

He's watching, didn't miss the Kageyama part, and not what he wanted to hear, both of you are going on a date. Tomorrow.

"He said, "We'll talk after you get home." And just like that, you lost a date."

"I'll talk it with him later hehe, next question please..."

"Okay, we're running out of time, final question guys!"

"Is Sakusa Kiyoomi your boyfriend?" Kenma smirked at her, Y/n's fave flushed red, hiding her face from the camera.

"Uhm... Thank ya guys for watchin'! See ya soon!"