26

"Tetsurōu I really hate it here." Y/n whined putting her clothes in the boxes.

"Geez, you're so whiny today, are you on your days? Damn woman."

Y/n lobbed a piece of clothing to Kuroo, covering the face of the bed head.

"Kenma sure is taking his sweet time upstairs." Kuroo said helping you.

You know why, you have Kenma's favorite games. The latest ones. Bet he couldn't wait to take it with him rather than help you pack.

The two stayed in silence, as Kenma carefully place the game inside his bag, having a rich friend has its perks and he was glad.

Y/n's attention was snatched away.

A photo of her and Osamu smiling under the Sakura tree. Remembering how happy you were before with him. Forgetting the cruel world you live in.

Next to it is a photo of you and your brother, you were smiling while Wakatoshi was clueless about the camera.

"Brings back memories huh?" Kuroo stood next to Y/n, she was dazed at the moment.

"I thought your school motto is 'We don't need things like memories?'"

"Tetsu you mean former school right? My school's motto is 'Connect' actually."

Y/n stared at the two photos for awhile.

She didn't mean to leave but her patience got thin. It's enough for her. Y/n can't keep enduring the pain any longer. Like she said:

"A person like me gets tired of being unlove too."

Simply you can't sleep it away, like people usually do, they sleep to get rid of it thinking that it's the best way to solve the problem. That problem is called stress.

Teenagers have the same thing that live inside themselves-stress. Having two is already difficult, stress and insomnia. You wanted to escape, be free from everything, you wanted to revolve outside your shell but you can't. Stopping yourself from being more stupid.

We have our reaching point, the lesser you escape from it the higher the chance its caging you in. An inescapable maze.

There was no hand reaching out for you. No light to see upon the pitch black road. No one to save you.

All you wanted is to have a good night sleep. The escape route.

Kuroo Tetsurōu and Kozume Kenma.

These two were granted to you.

You are not lucky with attention, not lucky in having time with your own family, not lucky with love.

However there is one thing you can assure of.

You are lucky with friends.

Time will come that'll be misunderstanding and arguments but the three of you are genuine to each other.

From the short time you had in the training camp you saw how much Kuroo is treating Kenma as his friend. He cares. You're envious of their friendship.

Suna, Atsumu and Gin they treated you rightly, though there is something missing that you can't easily pinpoint.

Kuroo approach you first saying how much lonely you look, he teased you about it and eventually accompanied you along with Kenma, they're kind. Genuine.

You love it.

You fell in love to that friendship.

It change your perspective as a lone wolf.

You can't believe it.

Here they are holding both of your hands towards satisfaction and contentment of friendship.

(つ✧ω✧)つ⊂(・ω・*⊂)

Y/n can't answer his question as she was new to it. New to everything he said. A brand new kind of feeling. It's so warm and welcoming.

"Yes, I'd love to be your friend."