76

Y/n and Sakusa slept right next to each other, legs tangling, Y/n cuddled up with Sakusa, his arms wrap around her torso. They continue to sleep, not caring about anything, not even the twins at their feet.

"Ma, Pa! Wakey! Wakey! I'm hungry and no one's cooking... Ma!" Kenji went to Sakusa's side while Keiko slumps himself on Y/n. The two remain unmoved, Sakusa pulled his girlfriend closer to him.

"Ma, I'm hungry."

"I'm not, go away."

"Pa! Ma's bein' mean again!" Keiko whined even Sakusa couldn't blame the sleeping Y/n this time.

Sakusa slips away from you, careful not to wake you up, he placed a kiss on your forehead and went to carry the twin in both of his arms.

"Boys, Ma's tired, let her sleep. I'll make us breakfast." Sakusa's morning voice was heavenly to hear, you smiled in your sleep. Keiko bubbly nodded, whole Kenji hugs Sakusa's shoulder.

"Others are sleeping so keep quiet boys." He said placing the twins on the stool, "Wait here."

Sakusa pulled out his apron, wrapping it to himself, and prepared their breakfast including the trio sleeping in his living room. Kenji and Keiko talk to each other through Keiko did most of the talking while Kenji keeps telling him that he's undeniably dumb. They argued in the end.

Sakusa himself was still tired and doesn't have the energy the twin has, he wondered, if he got a kid in his own he'll make sure to teach him to be quiet but you right there will make things difficult for him, he lowkey thinks you have a chatty mouth.

He then thought of the future with you, he'll be lying if he said he doesn't want any future with you. Sakusa chose to be with you, to stay as long as he can. He'll put you first before himself and in that way, he can make for those years that he missed with you. Until he can make you genuinely smile.

Sakusa took a short glance at the twins bickering, sure they're cute and all but it still annoys him, it keeps reminding him of a certain blond, he and Keiko have the same enthusiasm.

"Knock it off." His stern voice echoed the kitchen room, silencing the twins with their bickering.

"Sorry." They said in unison with frowns on their similar faces. Sakusa sigh.

"Here, eat up, there's the syrup, I'll stir up some cup of milk. Behave, boys."

Sakusa noticed his phone laying on the ground, he went to pick it up. Should he do it?

★★★★★

The bed was cold and empty it woke you up, not only that, the intriguing smell of pancakes made you jerk up from your sleep.

Seconds later, your head rang, hangover made its way to you. It was not bad as last night, on your right was a glass of water and a tablet for hungover, if it wasn't for Sakusa you'll continue to suffer from that shitty hangover.

After drinking you lay back down, his bed was comfy, heck it even smells like his scent whenever you two go out, his smell stands out the most, neat and clean. His taste in cologne is not bad, yours sucks.

You rolled over trying to find your phone, you have no clue where is it to be honest but you trust Sakusa, he'll place it somewhere secure. You finally found it, the first thing you did was check your notifications and surprisingly it's from Sakusa, he tagged you.

"Where did he tagged me tho? Prolly some memes."

𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘢 𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴!

𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗨𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗬/𝗻