42

After the fancy lunch, they had Keiko decided to play in the arcade. And let me tell you, Sakusa is ridiculously good at playing toy catcher he gifted you a lot of stuffed toys, spraying Lysol before handing it to you. You've been here for hours.

"Name it Kiyo," Sakusa said handing you a Totoro stuffed toy.

"Name this one Omi." You nodded at him again, handing the toy to you after he sprayed it with Lysol.

"This one should be named Sakusa, okay?"

"Omi-kun are you obsessed with yourself or somethin'? Yer naming them yer own name."

"I want you to remember me every minute. Every day." Butterflies erupted in your stomach, blushing at his words.

Sakusa picks up Keiko, "Carrying the brat makes things easier." He explained.

"Hey!" Keiko and Y/n shouted, offended at his comment.

"What?" Sakusa made his glare so obvious, scaring the both of you.

"Nothing." The two darted their attention elsewhere.

"We've been spending a fair amount of money and time here, why not do Keiko's suggestion now?" Keiko and Y/n nod in agreement.

"Place the stuffed toys inside this plastic then let's go." Truth to be told, you two look like his child, following every word he says.

'I mean to be called a good girl, you gotta be good for dadd—'

"All set. I'm driving. You suck at driving." He bluntly said, a visible glare coming from him.

"You're rude!"

"There's nothing rude about telling the truth. It's also my car, I let you borrow it."

"Hmph! Fine!"

After exiting the mall, you all went to the parking lot and place the stuffed toys at the trunk, entering the car, you placed Keiko in the back seat since he said he's sleepy. The car ride was quiet but comfortable.

"He looks peaceful," Sakusa said, seeing Keiko asleep in the rearview mirror.

"He is, it is a tiring mall day after all. He's charging." You replied.

Sakusa directed his attention on the road, thankfully there is no traffic ahead. It'll be more time-saving.

"Is your house really clean?"

"Absolutely. I made sure Tetsu clean the house every day."  Sakusa hums in response.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Yes, Omi-kun?"

"Are we okay?" Y/n sat in curiosity, raising her brow.

"We are. Why'd you ask?"

"Like okay, okay?"

"Yes Omi-kun like okay, okay."

"That's nice to hear," Before you could say anything he interrupted you.

"Are we rushing our relationship? I mean we just saw each other again after 2 years."

"There's nothing wrong about it. I promised you didn't I? Nothing will change."

He removed his hand on the gear shift, offering you to hold his hand you did as he offers however being the cheeky woman with needs, you placed his hand on your thigh. Sakusa glance at your action, a small glare showing on his face.

"Hold. My. Hand. Pervert." He pauses in every word, a huge pout visible on your face.

You intertwine your fingers with him, Sakusa's hand warming yours is a great feeling. A couple of gestures. This is a perfect fit.

"You know I learn how to do snaps watchin' you play."

"I can teach you." You smiled at him, a huge one.

"I look forward to it."

"By the way, can you do what you did earlier before I demand you about holding my hand?"