73

The kiss turned into a heavy make-out session. Sakusa could not stop himself, a kiss would satisfy him for now. His hand wrapped on your nape as his tongue traveled all across your mouth, exploring every single part inside. His other was at your bottom, while yours were drape on his wide shoulders.

Y/n tried to pull away but his hold was too strong, honestly, she needs to take a breather but Sakusa won't let her get away from him, Y/n has no choice but to wait for an opening and finally you manage to pull away from his kiss.

"Need to take a breather Omi, phew." Your heavy pants (breathing) in between.

He could go for longer make-outs and he never backs down, Sakusa was born talented not only in his sports but also in intimacy, Sakusa is a good kisser. Y/n would not even try to deny that, it was unbelievable, to begin with.

Sakusa wasn't involved in any romantic relationships before, therefore he has no right to be that good, fortunately for you, he's incredible at kissing, and there'll be more intimate connections to come.

"Have you done that before?" You asked.

"No, you're my first kiss. Why? Sorry, I was inexperienced, you could teach me."

"No, no! 'Twas perfect Omi! Yer hella good, never been in such intense kissing before and hol' up the first kiss?! Ya don' mean...!!"

"You're my first kiss babe, I'm not contradicting it. If anything happens you're my first in everything."

"I wish yer my first kiss too, my first one was not that romantic I guess...? Yep, not like fairy tales." Y/n frowned though it was partly true and almost all of it was a lie.

"..."

Sakusa pulled Y/n for another kiss,  Sakusa is not good at comforting with words though he prefers actions the most and he thinks actions work better for you.

Sakusa saw how you react with such words, he didn't like it, he never liked those statements that would hurt you mentally. He pulled you closer.

Yet again, he licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance, Sakusa wants to explore your mouth again, your salivas mixing. You opened your mouth a little, inviting his tongue into your mouth. His hands traveled down to your waist, pressing himself in you, he pulled away for a brief moment and began kissing your neck, he made sure to leave a love bite on your neck where it's visible and straightly looked for your hidden sweet spot, he searched through, when he heard your low moan he left your sweet spot right after you gave him a reaction, he unexpectedly went back to kiss you again, he's gripped your waist tighten, but not strong enough to hurt you. He smirked into the kiss.

Now, it's your turn to pull away, trying to catch your breath, it didn't stop there though. His huge handcuff your wrist, kissing you deeply again with a radiating joy coming off from him.

He was undeniably good.

"Omi-omi! Open the door we're 'ere!"

This is my first time writing Uhm... Lime? This is what they call it right? Well, anyways, did I do good, bad or okay? Let me know!

How was your Valentine's Day? Me and my boyfriend Dabi (Dabi simps anyone?) Went on a date burning people into ashes ft. The League of Villains, hehe! 'Till next time!
See ya!