79

Her eyes went to Sakusa's figure, obviously, she has no clue who is Sakusa in your life, she frown noticing how close you two were. His son may have messed it up. For real.

"My baby girl! You've grown! Oh, who's this?" She pointed behind you, Sakusa pulled you closer to him.

"Um, hello Miya-san, this is Sakusa Kiyoomi." It was awkward.

After you ended up things with the grey-haired twin you never contacted their mother, there's no reason. The action that he made was, not valid enough to get her mother to involve in a situation she never interfered with. Though it was unfair, she took care of you when she was back home.

Like a mother would do.

"Miya-san? Darlin' you always call me mama like my boys, what happen to that?"

"I just don't feel comfortable saying it, but if you want-"

"What did Osamu do?" She didn't hesitate to ask you. He never told his mother about what happened between the two of you. Was he scared? Perhaps he is, who wouldn't?
Osamu did something she might not want to hear, if it comes from you she'll believe it no matter how unbelievable it is.

You shook your head, unable to say anything. You were afraid that she'll scold Osamu about it, even though things didn't end well between the two of you. He deserves it but seeing their mother's anger always scares you. You will not let her know, lying won't do any good but you need to try. Yua knew you from the back of her hand.

"I'll leave you two at it, please don't say anything harsh to Y/n, miss Miya."

"Don't worry young man, I won't stoop that low." She sweetly smiled at him, Sakusa nodded at her.

"I'll watch the kids." Sakusa kissed your temple before leaving you with the twins' mother.

She decided that you two should go on a spot with fewer people, she sat on the chair across from you. You were quiet, it's been years but you never like talking about what happened, pain is bearable, memory isn't.

"Take your time dear." Her hand pat on her shoulder.

Ever since Osamu introduced Y/n to his mother they grew close, Y/n wasn't the first one Osamu introduced but his mother wasn't fond of Misato, Yua decided that she won't like Misato no matter how much praise Osamu would tell her. She knows one's attitudes and actions, there were girls like her anywhere.

"I-uh, I, I, I'm sorry!" You stuttered, trembling, "I wasn't enough for your son, he deserves better than that's the reason w-"

"Nice try Y/n, spill."

"But-"

"Y/n." You frown, eyes not meeting hers, she doesn't like being lied to. No one does.

"Osamu was seeing someone by the time we're planning on tryin' us again." Yua's eyes widened, she didn't expect his son to do something like that.

"It sounds unbelievable but it's true," It hurts to think that you were unloved before.

"I believe you dear." She held your hand, "Do you know who was the girl?" Yua rubs small circles on Y/n's hands.

"Misato." Yua sigh. She couldn't believe it.

"My son did that huh? I was pretty sure I told him to take care of you while I was away, Osamu never said anything about it, he kept it quiet and to himself." Yua said, "I know for a fact that Osamu could not be easily attracted to someone, however, Osamu was indeed over heels for Misato, I swear that girl gets on my nerves all the time." You couldn't say anything, so you let her continue.

"When they broke up, Osamu took it hard, his brother would comfort him all the time but when he met you Osamu regained his composure and normal self, I was happy of course, although he was not happy as before like when he dated Misato."

"Oh."

"I'll give him a piece of mind later, for now, let's talk about the undercut guy behind ya."

"I prefer that kind of talk, thank you."