29

"I think this prank has gone too far Tetsurōu."

Sakusa Kiyoomi, staring at the back of their heads specifically at Kuroo who doesn't seem to have care about his little word with Keiko. These two are pushing it too far.

"Are you hearing something, Keiko?" Keiko shook his head and continued to talk with Kuroo. Keiko noticed a certain man staring at them.

"Pa! Down!" For three-year-old Keiko is sure bossy.

Keiko stood up with his little legs and walk with his cute little feet, the direction where the germaphobe, Sakusa is standing.

"Yer stawing at my Pa! That's wude!" Pointing his pointy finger at Sakusa.

"Keiko that's rude, what did I tell ya about pointin' finger at someone? Go back to Tetsurōu and talk to his owly friend too."

Sakusa and Y/n.

Time has stopped for them, moving in slow motion admiring each other's features, Sakusa never stopped to contact Y/n from time to time but Y/n barely respond to his text messages until he gave up texting.

"Want to talk outside?" Y/n asked, motioning towards the exit.

Sakusa nodded going ahead, he was surprised, to say the least, Y/n finally talk to him. The two found a nearby park outside. Y/n sitting in the grass while Sakusa stood still, who knows what germs might stick to his clothes. Typical Sakusa.

"How have you been?" For some reason Y/n can't look at Sakusa, she's embarrassed.

"Fine. You?"

"I've been doing great." Afterward, they stayed silent.

"Is Keiko yours and Kuroo's child?" Honestly speaking Sakusa is at a leisurely pace in having a chance with Y/n.

Sakusa's first love.

"No! They're our neighbor's kid those two decided to prank everyone at the reunion since they do look like each other, I don't even know how did the kid get somethin' from us."

"Are you sure?" Sakusa won't mind taking care of a child with you since it's yours, but the most preferable for him is if it's his child with you.

"Of course I am sure, are you doubting me?" Sakusa shook his head, smiling. His face mask doing the greatest job of covering his face.

"So, are we gonna do some action plan on that promise we made during Nationals when we're high schoolers?" Sakusa pulled out his bottle of✨ l y s o l✨ and sprayed it on you.

"Hey!" Y/n whined childishly, an action that doesn't match her today, Sakusa will gladly help you go back to what you are before.

"So?"

Y/n smiled at the memory, the nervousness of Sakusa emitting in him, gripping tightly at his bottle of Lysol. Y/n can still tell that at this moment Sakusa is nervous just like 2 years ago. She's indeed happy. Sakusa didn't lie. He kept his promise to her. She couldn't ask for more. Everything is perfect.

Sakusa patiently waited for your answer, tapping his foot to the ground. His gaze away from you, he's embarrassed too. Obvious.

You laugh at him, standing up from your previous spot. Embracing him wrapping your arms to his torso, Sakusa wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

Y/n was genuinely thankful for that Lysol. The power that Lysol holds.

A loud thump could be heard in Sakusa's chest. Doki Doki. The warmth. The promise. The sincere oath of his.

"Of course I would love to be your friend."