60

Sakusa insisted to have the same bed as Y/n which Kuroo didn't agree on and he let him stay in the guest room, he's pretty much alone. Keiko on the other hand clung onto Kuroo.

"But Papa! Pa will be alone in there! I wan' to visit 'im!"

"Keiko, it's already late let's go to sleep yeah?"

"Okay..." He pouted moving away from Kuroo.

Y/n sat beside Kuroo on the bed, Kuroo wraps his arms around her waist, a normal thing for them, they watch Keiko pout, his small arms cross on his chest.

"When can I see Kenji papa?" Y/n and Kuroo tensed. Kenji...

The pair could not reply to Keiko's question, they have the answer they just don't know how to explain it to him.

"What about when Ma and I aren't busy? We can visit him, and maybe take him home with us."

"Yeah! I can share 'im my toys! I haven't played with Kenji for a long time!" If you only know Keiko, how does your brother despise Y/n?

Kuroo Kenji, the younger twin of Keiko. He doesn't like you that much that's why he chose to stay with his grandparents rather than living with you, he only likes Kuroo and he straight up told you that, though you weren't giving up. Kenji isn't like Keiko, he's not a bubbly child at all. The only thing he picked up from you was the Kansai Dialect since he temporarily lives here.

"That's nice Keiko, go to sleep love. Good night."

"Good night Ma! Papa! I love you."

"We love you too," Kuroo said laying Keiko down on the bed, Keiko was fast asleep.

You sat there on the bed thinking, there is quite an issue between you and Kenji. It's the challenges of life, that are difficult to overcome.

Kenji is more likely to contemplate and deliberate, unlike his brother who's ongoing and well... stupid. Kenji behaves more matured than Keiko who's still stuck at his age, Kenji thinks ahead of everything.

You were never on good terms with Kenji when I say never like there's never a normal conversation without him hurting you. Even though you act like you feel nothing now, it hurts.

"You took away nii-chan from me! He should've stayed with us and not with you! All you do was act like the pathetic woman you are! Stop acting like our mother!"

His vocabulary is are enhanced crucial than yours. He was never thankful for what you've done to Keiko, his words hurt like knives but you never said anything and kept quiet. It's for the better.  He'll understand soon, he's a smart kid, and you know it.

You blamed it on the parents, they should've guided them better but they're crueler than yours. It's painful to listen and watch. Why is it so unfair? Those curses Kenji spat were from his parents, they always fight, they learn from them. A true nightmare.

Kenji didn't know that Keiko gets bruises from his parents, their family is a mess. They don't care about each other. They only took Kenji instead and left Keiko all alone, let him survive on his own, how cruel can they be? When they already knew Keiko is suffering. They made him feel alone, they see him as different.

"Hey? I've been calling you for the last three minutes? You're dazing off, are you okay?"

"I don't know if Kenji will come with us. He hates me as much as he ate peanuts, I tried talkin' to 'im but he'll only brush me off. He doesn't even like seein' my presence.

"It'll be fine, let him help you. You'll know what will you do eventually. Be sure to tell Sakusa." Tears fell from your eyes, Kuroo held you close,

"I wish I could have pieces of advice and guidance from my parents, I'm so jealous, goddammit..."

Kuroo Keiko and Kuroo Kenji❤️

(From Pinterest lol)

I placed this picture in the wrong chapter, bruh. I'm getting dumber.

Anyways sorry for not updating this past few days, we had a chapter test, basically what we have learned from those modulars (I didn't learn anything lmao)

That's all! Thank you!