100

When the two of you got home the twins were still awake, you can hear the loud volume of their iPads blaring, Sakusa went past you, uttering a "I was sure they were asleep before I left." Before heading to the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure." You deadpan and went upstairs.

As you were heading on Kenji's room, your eyes caught him, he fell asleep in Sakusa's bed, the light were still open, just like his Ipad with a high volume and Kenji seems to loss his hearing when he sleeps and take note that loudness annoys him, he was scrawled on the bed, a thin drool sliding down his lips, Kenji simply fell on your boyfriend's bed. You picked him and carried him heading towards the temporary twins room. Keiko is still awake, headphones on, it seems like Kenji's iPad were the only ones loud, you notice that he was watching on his iPad, the familiar chocolate hair and eyes caught your attention. Keiko still unaware of your presence carelessly watch.

"Keiko its time to sleep." You placed Kenji down the bed.

Keiko shake his head politely mumbling a 'not yet' before continuing to watch Oikawa Tooru's  old high school matches. What's got him so invested?

"Ya really wanna play setter love?" Keiko adorably look at you and nodded, "Kenji told me he likes to spike more so I want to take it seriously and support him so he could 'bam!' the ball!" His tiny arms rocketed to the air, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"That's good baby, but ya know, yer Pa is a spiker right?"

"Yes, but I'm not like Pa, if I'm a setter I could give the bestest support 'ta Kenji! I have ten fingers to use and spiking is like five, besides Kawa-san said, setter are the most important role in volleyball."

"Of course he did, ya know him."

"Didja know Ma? I really like Kawa-san for ya but Pa's better!!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Kawa-san's seems more in love in volleyball but Pa's more in love withcha! And I like guys who loves my Ma." You smiled at him, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"You want to visit Tooru?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, we'll take Pa with us so he could meet him too."

"Yeah! And we'll show ya that setters are better than spikers!"

"Haha, okay baby." You took his iPad and headphones, Keiko lied down beside his sleeping brother.

"Ma! I still want milk so I could grow taller!" He whispered/yelled at you, "I'll be right back."

★★★★★

"We were having a moment earlier." Sakusa deadpan his hand swirling the spoon inside the cup, "Should I know about more of that Oikawa and by far, from what I've heard I'm not liking it, so spill, your hiding something from me." A chuckle escape your lips.

"Remember when I told Tetsu didn't allow me to go on a date with him?" He nodded, "I used to sneak out a lot to go on a date with him." You confess.

"If you're thinking about romantic date, yes, Tooru and I went to couple of dates, that time, I actually tried dating again but we were too immersed into something and someone we love the most, his was volleyball and mine was Keiko and Kuroo, my family at that time, Kenji wasn't in the picture back then just like you. Before, I realized that I have to regain first the things that I've lost in me before anything, everything went well after that, it was only Tetsu, Kenma and Keiko but now I have you, Kenji, and Takashi-san, its complete, I feel complete."

There was a pregnant silence between you and Sakusa, both of you stared at each other for a short while, "I'll take this to Keiko first." Is all he said but before you could reply...

He kissed you.