01- FILLER CHAPTER

Osamu don't have the guts to face you.

It has been another week. He look forward at seeing you again but this time its different, he could only see you inside a magazine, Volleyball Monthly.

Today will be the new release of volleyball monthly, big news would spread around again. Star players will be featured. Every single person about those who caught their attention of being a star player.

The Inarizaki volleyball club got a copy of their own, a way to see you again.

"Top 3- Sazaki Rina from Fukurodani Academy. She manage to maintain her spot from the past year! An achievement indeed! A great fighter in midair, and wipes are her best offense!

Her favorite quote to inspire is; "Open your own path to victory!"

She's 173 cm! And a third year."

"She ain't bad." Atsumu commented eating his own onigiri he bought at the convenient store.

"Top 2- Hanaki Ai from Itachiyama Academy. Her rank went one below but it doesn't mean it affected her as she is still one of the best spikers all around Japan! She's very good at breaking two blocking formation!

Her favorite quote to inspire is; "Be the leader you want to be, lead your team to greatness!"

She's 175 cm! Also a third year, Hanaki Ai is 2 centimeters taller than Sazaki Rina of Fukurodani!"

"Who stole the number 1 spot?" Suna asked finally drifting his attention to Akagi who's reading the magazine.

"Top 1- Ushijima Y/n from Nekoma High! Both Ushijimas are taking over! As her brother is the Top 3 spiker! Ushijima Wakatoshi from Shiratorizawa Academy! Ushijima Y/n excelled at cut shots as she can break a three woman defences and defined a libero killer. She was invited at Japan Youth Training Camp in Women's division! She also represented Japan National team just like her older brother! Ushijimas are dominating this year!

Her favorite quote to inspire is; "Serve strong. Dig fierce. Spike hard."

Standing at 181 cm! A tall woman for her age indeed! And the only second year amongst them!"

The boys stayed quiet after that, not knowing what to say. They can't congratulate you on your achievement, something they didn't know you work hard for.

"She's definitely dominating the volleyball world." Osamu mumbled enough for the team to hear.

"She's in fact very talented." Kita said.

The team was proud of you.

—————

Sakusa Kiyoomi's eyes are deceiving him, the Ushijima Y/n studying at Nekoma? He didn't know, he has no clue. It confirms that Nekoma would dominate the Nationals this upcoming Spring Tournament.

"Y/n would stand out at Tokyo Prefectural Qualifiers." Komori said, looking at the magazine in Sakusa's hand.

"Isn't she studying at Inarizaki?" Sakusa asked Komori.

"Oh you didn't heard the news? She transferred to Nekoma two weeks ago, no one knew the reason, maybe the team of Atsumu's."

You and Sakusa stopped talking after that cold you caught.

You two had come to an agreement of stop talking so no feelings will grew and that leaves the awkwardness.

But now, he changed his mind. He'll wait for you.

You can't be together for now, you are in love with someone else and he can't change that, he'll wait for you. Until you are ready to find new love again.

"Ushijima Y/n, see you at the Spring Tournament."