59

"Omi-kun you can take a break, you can kiss me tomorrow," Y/n whined as Sakusa peppered her with kisses.

"No. I like kissing your lips." He's still blunt as ever.

His lips pressed on her forehead, cheeks, and finally on her lips, slipping the tip of his tongue on her mouth, his face showed amusement at Y/n's flustered face, smirking sexily on Y/n.

Sakusa guided her towards the car, opening the door for Y/n but he pulled her for another kiss, seeing no one around the area they parked at. His large hand placed gently on her waist, caging her body in.

"C-can't b-bre-eath!" Y/n muster in between kisses. You have no idea how long Sakusa waited to kiss your lips.

He isn't possessive or anything, he just loves the way your carmine lips taste, he's like tasting a freshly picked strawberry but better, he can lick it all he wants, his lips craving for yours.

He pulled away, pecking your lips, letting you get inside the passenger side. A huge grin plastered on his face. He couldn't describe his feelings by words, he feels loved today, being in love with you is the greatest decision he ever made.

"Let's go home?" Sakusa asked, starting the car engine.

"No, not yet we have to bring somethin' to Keiko. He'll throw tantrums if he didn't get anythin'."

"Okay." They drove off.

Sakusa's other hand is on yours intertwined and you know for sure that he won't let go, not anytime soon.

"Fuck." Sakusa cussed, Y/n was startled by the sudden cussing.

"How are we going to fucking tell Kuroo? I only said I'll take you out for a fucking date. We're damned babe."

"Keep swearin' it's hot and ya don' needa 'ta tell 'im anythin' today."

"Please baby, let me think for a while."

"No, we're telling him today, I don't like keeping secrets."

"I warned ya." Sakusa sigh, she's dumb, yes, she is. No doubt.

"Babe he'll get more indignant if he descries us kissing inside your home we're done for, and he's not aware of us dating, it can cause more scuffle. He needs to be au courant about us."

"What? Yer Japanese are deep English meanings ya know, ya jus' said I'm dumb so why are you speakin' that way?"

"You were in class six before! A colleges preparatory class!"

"Oh, I forgot."

"Dumb head.

"I'm home," Y/n said opening the door, the tv screen lighting up the living room.

"Pardon the intrusion," Sakusa said, putting his shoes on aside. Keiko came running in, his arms open to embrace you.

"Mama! Papa! Welcome home."

He's not Sakusa's child, at least not yet but the feeling of acceptance is there, it made him feel welcome and belong.

"Here Keiko, I brought you these foods but your Ma said lesser sweets. Hope you enjoy the food, brush your teeth after eating and wash your hands throughout okay?"

"Okay Pa, ya got it. Thank you, bye-bye!" Keiko ran off with his food, his little feet walking past Kuroo.

Right, Kuroo.

The two gulp nervously, Kuroo remains unfazed, he's staring at the both of them. It made the two nervous by his sudden appearance.

"What's with the nervous glances? Got somethin' to tell? We could talk about it tomorrow."

I would like to thank Ms. YeshaCoreen for making the book cover for MOON! Thank you for making it! I appreciate the effort and time you took.

Truly amazing <3

Truly amazing <3

Hope you enjoy the chapter!