101

"I mean ya have the time to go and have fun! Yer single 'Samu, what's the deal?"

"I don't know if you're just blunt or idiotically blunt." Osamu rolled his eyes, completely ignoring his twin.

"But its our handsome siblings bonding time!!" Atsumu whined taking a sip of his favorite kiddie drink.

"Mom's barely home, we should spend time together 'Tsumu ya know that more than anyone else." Atsumu couldn't help but admit defeat, Osamu just stated obvious facts.

"Then whatta 'bout when mom leaves?"

"I'm seriously goin' to hit ya, but trust me, it'll feel good like you're in heaven, dead."

"Jeez, stop jokin' like that 'Samu, yer scarin' me at times." Osamu smirked sinisterly, eyes hinting in a threatening gaze.

"Maybe I ain't joking." Atsumu's eyes widened, he stood up from his seat scrambling his way to his mom.

"Ma! Osamu's threatening me with chopsticks!!" Atsumu literally jumped on his mother, startling her.

"Ya grown baby! Aren'tcha the older brother? Ya can't keep havin' Osamu beat you!!"

"Yer right Ma! I gotta call back up!" And just like that Atsumu ran towards his bedroom, contacting people he shouldn't have contact.

"Please Osamu, don't turn out like him."

"Probably one of your nightmares." Osamu rolled his eyes, helping his mother to set the table.

"He's just bubbly like he was before Osamu, I'm afraid Atsumu are not growing up well."

"Mmm..."

-----

Atsumu shut the door, grabbing his phone from his side table.
"Hi N/N! Didja know that I look handsome today and every other day?" Atsumu asked.

Atsumu knows he has to do something for his brother, if his brother won't then he will, Atsumu knows how to grab an opportunity and make one, its about time he use  it.

"Sure, now what's up? Omi isn't too please about ya callin' me."

"Oh? Say hi to Omi-omi for me!!"

"Okay, he's taking a shower at the moment so fess up, why didja call me?"

"Can ya, er... Do me a favor?"

"Depends 'Tsum."

"Its 'bout 'Samu." The nervousness could be seen, the way he flick his eyes somewhere else, his attention going back and forth.

"...and?"

"Could you talk to 'im? Ma scolded him earlier and it wasn't funny like before and they were serious, I can't take it, I hate seein' my brother like that..."

Y/n didn't answer straight away and Atsumu expected that, he didn't even expect Y/n answering her phone. Y/n, however, is still silent, unsure of what to say, Sakusa Kiyoomi might not like the idea considering how, him being so protective over his girlfriend. Still, no answer. Atsumu glance nervously at the phone, he's at lost at the moment, if Y/n declines Osamu's done for, if she agreed they'll come back to normal like before. He treated Y/n as his sister, and if he succeed he'll have his sister back again.

"Its okay if ya don't wanna, I completely understand." Atsumu muttered.

"I'll do it." Y/n replied, "Its about time I make amends, though Kiyoomi might come along with me."

"That's fine! I'll get going now! Dontcha worry I'll come with 'Samu too! Bye N/N."

"Bye."

All he needs to do is convince his brother to go out.