52

"What was that?" He's pissed and she knew it, but careful answers might prevent it before something happen.

"What was what?" She titled her head innocently, eyes fluttering cutely.

"I don't like the way you send messages to those idiots, it's inappropriate texts Y/n," Sakusa mumbled his eyes fixated on the floor, ignoring Y/n's attempt.

"Whoops...? There won't be next time to those kinds of messages."

"You better make sure. Anyways, let's do what we need to do, we both have practices and we have to take Keiko to his tutor."

"Ya don' needa worry 'bout that, Tetsu will take 'im, he texted me earlier. Want 'ta grab somethin' for breakfast?"

"Sure, and your speaking Kansai Dialect makes it a little harder for me to understand, keep it low." He commented.

"Ya got it," Y/n replied adding a wink to the end.

She did not listen, at all.

Inside the car, Y/n kept texting on her phone, this made Sakusa peek out of curiosity, seeing Atsumu's name at the top screen. For sure he doesn't like it, not one bit.

"I thought you hate Miya's guts."

"Yeah, the other one, not this one. 'Tsumu's the better twin, after all, should've dated him." The last part came out as a mumble but it didn't get past Sakusa.

"Excuse me, what? Are you testing my patience woman?"

"No, no! I didn't mean to make it sound that way, what I mean is, what if I did date Atsumu rather than that guy, maybe things wouldn't turn out the bad way."

"So you would want him instead of me?"

"No! I rather have you than the others!"

"Good. I promised you and I'm going to fulfill it, I don't want you to experience that kind of heartbreak again. Not on my watch." Y/n smiled at him.

"Thank you." A small smile tugged on Sakusa's lips, "Remember the first time ya texted me?"

"Yeah. It's funny." He said chuckling.

"Like ya texted me 'are you the disgustin' girl that landed on me?' Bruh my hearts t combusted by the way. I didn't even know how ya got my number, how didja got it???"

"Your brother saw you tripped on me and I asked him if he knew you and he said, "Are you talking about my little sister?" I said, "Yeah." And then I asked for the number then bam, it was fun while it lasted." Sakusa deadpanned, but his attention glued on the road.

"Whaddja mean it's fun while it lasted?!" Y/n exclaimed.

"You got horny, do you know how uncomfortable I am with that kind of thing?"

"Eh, not really, least now I know. Do ya still get uncomfortable?"

"I'm fine, got used to it because of you."

"If we get dirty-dirty 'ere, it's still fine?"

Sakusa pointed at the spay bottle of alcohol, you know what he wanted you to do, you sprayed the liquid on the profit in your hand, intertwines his fingers with yours before answering.

"No, I have to date you first."

"Not until marriage?"

"No, if I want it then I want it. I'm not the kind of guy who waits, but the decision is yours. I don't want to force you into anything. I'll patiently wait."

"Hmm... But not in the car right?"

"All of my cars are tinted, I planned everything so..."

"Eh?" She combusted.

It was her little secret but she always dreams of having intercourse in the most unexpected places with a guy who is willing to take risks, though her mind already photographed Sakusa ever since she's imagining.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

"Can we do it here, right now?" It's embarrassing yes but temptation got her off her, "Please,"

"As much as you want to, no. Plus you're not ready, don't be hard-headed. And..." Sakusa chuckled right after Y/n frowned.

"I told you didn't I? I have to date you first."

⚠️THIS IS A WARNING PREPARE YOUR HEART ON THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS AND MAYBE YOUR EYES OR I DUNNO!⚠️