75

"What did I do wrong? I don't deserve this." Sakusa was pissed, yep, definitely pissed.

There lay four people on the floor including his wonderful, innocent girlfriend, Y/n, all of them are wasted, they're undeniably drunk. It's bad for Sakusa, to think that his place is a complete mess.

Atsumu thought it'll be fun to get drunk before the day of the photoshoot, the freaking photoshoot that is supposed to happen the next day. Bokuto and Hinata were cuddling with each other while Y/n slept beside Bokuto, her head resting on Bokuto's broad shoulder and Atsumu slept on Y/n's lap, he looks comfy in her lap.

"Oy Y/n stop movin' Yer disturbing my sleep." Sakusa was grossed out, Atsumu talks during his sleep?

"Hinata! Look I see stars!!"

"That's cool Bokuto-san let's sit there!"

"Shut up you two, that's ridiculous! You can't sit on stars!" They're having a drunk conversation.

"Y/n ya smell gross, clean up."

"Shut up."

"Y/n-san! I wanna fly!" Hinata said, his voice was cheerful as it was.

Bokuto laughed at him as he unconsciously wrap his arm around Y/n and they fell asleep, probably taking their conversation to their dreams.

On the other hand, Sakusa with his face mask and gloves on started cleaning, picking up three boxes of pizza and a couple of cans of Asahi and Sapporo, a lot of candy wrappers, and empty snacks. His house became hell because of their visit, he couldn't be more disappointed and never again he'll let these three come back in his home, never in a million years. Once he was done he went to carry his passed-out girlfriend, he carefully lifted you from the floor, carrying his girlfriend's bridal style.

Sakusa carefully walk towards the bedroom that you two would be sharing for the night, he doesn't want to wake you up but you're reeking of alcohol and he didn't like the smell of it. It makes him want to puke here and there but his patience towards you is wisely thicker than a pad of paper. After placing you on the bed he went back to grab you some water and his favorite Umeboshi, it was strongly believed that this is the best way to get rid of hangovers. You drank way too many, exceeding the limit.

"Y/n." He lightly shook your side, you grunt turning away from Sakusa.

"Y/n, wake up, you have to change your clothes, wear mine, you only brought the twins' clothes. Y/n, time to wake up." He softly said, he helped you sit up though you were tired and accidentally lay on his chest.

Her eyes were blurry, unable to recognize her boyfriend's face. She knew something was wrong. She's drunk and she's easy to get drunk. Y/n stared at Sakusa though...

"Miya-san? What are ya doin' 'ere? If Omi-omi finds out he'll get mad, I don't want him to get mad."

Sakusa eyes widened, Miya-san? Does that mean in your blurry eyesight he looks like Osamu? They're not lookalike nor have something in common towards facial features, however, maybe because of the black hair you'll see another person. A deep sigh escapes his lips, he played along. The sudden urge to know your answers.

"It's fine, he's not 'ere with us. So come with me, let's get out of 'ere." Y/n back off, crossing her arms in front of her.

"No! No! No! Yer not Kiyoomi! Wait, you sound like Kiyoomi though but yer, not 'im! Go away! I want my Kiyoomi!" Kiyoomi couldn't help but smile at you, he feels at ease.

"Babe, I'm here, c'mon, let's get you to change. Gosh, I love you so much." He said, kissing your forehead affectionately.