002. hello, belgium

Start from the beginning

Bella laughed awkwardly, but Lexa was off in her own world. The brunette was looking out the window, taking in all of the new sights as they drove. She seemed so amazed by everything, and for the first time in so long, she didn't feel the craving of weed, or pills or even Vicki. She was just living in the moment, something she hadn't done in a long time.

The limousine came to a halt, as they'd reached the school. Isabella and Lexa scuttled out of the vehicle, eager to see the place they'd be staying at.

They saw a golden gate, behind it was fields of luscious green grass, with a silver stone building. Vines partially covered part of it.

"Can you have my bags sent to my room?" Bron asked the driver, who was one of her servants. "Of course Ms Wilson." He responded. "I'll have these suitcases delivered to the girls rooms too." He added. Bronwyn gave him a smile, "Thank you."

She then turned on her heels and faced Lexa and Bella, who were looking in awe at the school. "Welcome to your new home." Bronwyn hummed, before she took a large key from her pocket to open the golden gate.

Once it was locked behind them, Bronwyn lead the witch duo to the front of the school, as her heels clicked loudly on the ground.

They reached the entrance, and followed the Wilson as she lead them to the main corridor, where they met a girl of average height, with long raven hair.

"Okay, my job is done. This is Carmen, your tour guide." Bronwyn said, motioning to the ravenette who stood before them. Carmen Anderson was one of the most intelligent people that Lexa would ever meet.

"Hey, you must be Isabella and Alexia." Carmen said, with a smile. Lexa nodded, "Just call me Lexa." She decided, offering out her hand. Carmen was beautiful. Carmen clearly thought that Lexa was beautiful too as she blushed slightly, as they shook hands.

"Alright, let's start the tour. Follow me." Carmen said, spinning around as Lexa and Bella followed her.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Everybody gets along here for the most part... though you certainly have your cliques." Carmen explained, as she lead the brunette and purple haired girls down a corridor. "We have our jocks, our nerds, our goths and well, our rich bitches whom you'd just met one of." Carmen said, referring to Bronwyn.

Lexa looked around as they wandered through the corridors, watched as some students were performing magic in front of their classmates.

"And this... feels normal to you?" Lexa asked Carmen, who nodded. "Yeah.. I've been at this school for most of my life." She admitted. "And I come from a family of witches so seeing spells being performed is pretty normal to me."

"Ooh, who are these beauties?" A unfamiliar, sly and intrigued voice with a strong Mexican accent, piped. The trio turned around to see the girl they'd soon learn had no concept of personal space, Giorgia Garcia, who was also a flirt.

"Wow! Even more beautiful from the front!" Giorgia admitted to Lexa, with a beaming smile. Giorgia was absolutely gorgeous, there was no doubt about it.

"Wow, says you hot stuff. I'm Lexa." Lexa introduced herself, holding out her hand for a handshake. "I'm Giorgia, but you can call me Gigi. I'm more of a hugger, can I hug you?" She asked.