❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️

Authors Note:
This book is a mafia Enemies to Lovers romance. I would really appreciate it if you leave all hate comments to yourself. I don't appreciate the fact that people leave hate comments to try and discourage me. Well, guess what, I don't give a fuck about you or your opinions. The fact that you're wasting you're time and effort to make someone else upset is pathetic, and guess what, it doesn't make a difference to me.

For those lovely people out there, thank you for giving my book a chance. I hope you enjoy it and I appreciate the fact that you're giving me a chance to express myself. I thought I would give you guys an introduction to my book.

The following tropes are included in this book but there may be more:
- 'Enemies to Lovers' trope
- 'Who did this to you?' trope
- 'Cleaning each other's wounds' trope
- 'Knives and Gunpoint at each other' trope

These are just some of the different tropes im going to include in this book. The following are the different characters and what they're like. Just a little description so you guys have an idea of what the characters and setting are like.

Characters list:

Crimson family:
Female MC: Victoria Ramirez Crimson 22
Female MC's Brother: Silas Dominic Crimson 15
Female mc's mother: Daniella Lilith Mytric 39
Female mc's father: Rhodes stranic Crimson 42

Donatello Familia:
Male Mc: Vincenzo Angelo Donatello 25
Male mc's sister: Alora Reid Donatello 15
Male mc's brother: Mylo Elliot Donatello 18
Male mc's brother: Isaiah Velda Donatello 19
Male mc's mother: Angle Carmella Donatello 43
Male mc's father: Elias Roman Donatello 47

Donatello Familia:Male Mc: Vincenzo Angelo Donatello 25Male mc's sister: Alora Reid Donatello 15Male mc's brother: Mylo Elliot Donatello 18Male mc's brother: Isaiah Velda Donatello 19Male mc's mother: Angle Carmella Donatello 43Male mc's father: E...

- Age: 22

- Age: 22

- Has a bad obsession with McDonald's Cheeseburgers. Has to be with extra pickles or she will fuck you up.

- Is a known killer inside the Mafias, a very talented killer.

- Can put an accent on in command.

- has a horrible temper.

- loves her fifteen-year-old brother, Silas Dominico Crimson.

- Loves playing the piano.

- Age: 25

- Age: 25

- loves pottery.

- loves to read books and writes a little.

- is a ruthless killer who hates people.

- a fucking hottie who absolutely adores kids but won't admit it.

- eats Mac and cheese every day.

- hates getting in the water with a passion.

I'm only giving some intel on the two main characters but you'll get to know them better in the book. I hope you enjoy this and thank you.

❗️Disclaimer❗️
All rights reserved ©
Everything written in this book is my own work, meaning fuck off and don't copy. Get your shit together and don't steal my shit. Love you <3