Chapter 38 - New Pets, And A Black Hedgehog?!

Your Pov

Spending the night with Ganyu was fun, the 2 of us had a walk while also meeting some new people. I also got to know Ganyu more. When I got home, the Sirens and the live cookies were waiting for me.

You: So, did you find them?

Black Raisin: Of course we did. With my eye, I was able to see through even the darkest rooms.

Ash: We couldn't see since it was all pitch black, but, we did find Issei and the others. They found a way to travel to dimensions using a copy of a dimension cube. Don't worry, they can't use it yet.

You: Good, anything else?

Observer: They have an army called the Link Joker, an army that was able to lock the abilities of others. They are also trying to unlock the power of the Trihexa, Issei is going to be its host.

You: You do know that Trihexa is a girl, right? Anyways, Trihexa cannot be controlled by a weak master like Issei who only controls Ddraig who is not on par with Ophis or Great Red. Someone like him would perish at the sight of her.

Arbiter: Well, not only that, most of their bodies were replaced with robot parts. They are a Cyborg now.

You: Not useful. So, they have an army of Link Joker monsters and are trying to summon Trihexa? Is that it?

Arbiter: They lost Kiba, Koneko, Asia, Gasper, Ophis, Serafall, Akeno, and Irina who is now on our side. We still have the advantage.

You: Not really, the Link Joker army isn't someone to be messed with. They could erase your ability, faster than me, faster than Clear Wing Synchro Dragon. We need more, some people whose abilities aren't lockable. Anything else on those losers?

Tester: They have a new person. He was part of a powerful group of Yakshas. He also has a child, female, but they aren't a father and daughter relationship. He uses his daughter for experiments and illegal drugs.

You: All that to a child? How despicable, making a child suffer at a young age. Oh yeah, I met someone, he's a vampire. Ok, you can come out now.

???: Wryy...

(WHY NOT)

(WHY NOT)

You: Meet, Dio Brando. A vampire and wielder of the stand, The World.

Dio: Greetings, ladies, and cookies. I was promised to meet my grandson, Gasper since Union wouldn't allow me to due to them misusing him of his power.

You: And you will. Where's Pucci?

Dio: Obtaining Heaven.

You: Ah, I see. Well, since you're here, why not we find more allies?

Dio: I suppose so, to rule the universe, you must have followers.

You: Nice. Also, while you were all gone, I found this guy.