Chapter 74- Breaking Truths

3rd Person Pov

When the Link Joker attacked for some time, Enterprise, Amagi, Bismarck, Littorio, Belorussiya, Queen Elizabeth, Arbiter the III, Jean Bart, and Richelieu in a meeting room. As they were inside, Enterprise slams her hand in frustration.

Enterprise: How long are we going to wait until the Link Joker come in and destroy this world, just as the SIRENS did before?!

Arbiter III: That was hurtful.

Queen Elizabeth: We can't just attack them, Enterprise, they know our tactics.

Littorio: This is all up to Y/N to decide what will happen, but I know that he wouldn't let us fight to keep us safe.

Bismarck: I don't care if he says that we can't fight! He is our husband for crying out loud, if he's protecting us, then who's protecting him?!?!

Richelieu: She's right, even if he is God, we must do what we can do at least!

Amagi: But what can we do against deities? They have Union too.

Rossiya: We are ships! With the technology that Y/N gave us, we should be able to fight back at least!

QE: At least I got retrofitted to an Aircraft Carrier, that was good. Anyways, we should discuss it with Y/N. Amagi, Enterprise, and Bismarck, you 3 are the closest to Y/N in this room, you ask him.

Bismarck: I'll do it first then. If he declines the 3 of us, we'll have to do it without his order.

Your Pov

The Infinity Knights, Heavenly Dragons, my pokemon and familiars were all able to stop the onslaught of attacks from the Link Joker. I then got home as I turned on the TV for the news channel.

News Reporter: Massive World Destruction by an anomaly many people call, "Link Joker", has caused millions of lives to be affected all over the world. Thanks to Rebellion howerever, he sent out monsters to help stop the onslaught and no deaths or injuries were his results. As for the Authorities, they were left to wonder, who is Rebellion and what is the Earth's next act to help him fight Link Joker? All events, including events such as the Teku's Live show and the Football World Cup will be postponed or even cancelled if the Link Joker isn't stopped in time. As for citizens, it is advised to stay indoor as much as possible, as the government doesn't know when the Link Joker will strike again.

You: Nothing, there's nothing humans can do to them. Link Joker will stop at nothing. Question is how to seal them away once and for all?

My elemental slugs saw my distress as they looked at each other. Inferno comes up to me and tells me to follow him, which I did. He then leads me to the slug room and pointed at a specific slug.

You: An Enigmo? How is that going to help us fight against Link Joker?

Redox and Doc then did something of like me shooting a blaster, using me as the target?