Chapter 13- The Boy Who Lost Everything

Your Pov

I was creating havoc in the arena and I was loving it. That was until I noticed on what I have done.

You: What... Happened here? Is this my doing? It couldn't be, it was just a match, how did it turn out to be this way?

I then looked down at a pool of blood to see a huge black and green dragon. That was when I instantly realised, it was me that I was looking at.

You: No... That can't be me... I... I wanted to make the world smile... Not like this though... Why.. Why is everyone staring at me? That's right, I'm a monster... RAAAAHH!

As I roared loudly, I then opened a portal to somewhere no one can find me. I don't want anyone to see me, I don't want anyone to be worried about me, I don't need saving, I wanted to be alone.

3rd Person Pov

When Y/N screamed and left through a portal, everyone was fearing for their lives. All but Y/N's wives that is, they immediately went back home along with Laura to talk to Bella.

Bella: This isn't good, with Y/N leaving in a hurry, he might not want to see any of us.

Laura: But we have to find him! He needs our help.

Bella: Luckily, we can go now. Arbiter, send your Sirens to other dimensions so that we can look for Y/N faster.

Arviter: Already done that. I have increased the search by tenfold.

Sakyua: I'll help to by searching in the Illusion World. I can't lose Y/N again.

Time skip

Many weeks have passed since Y/N disappeared and the incident. The girls have tried looking in multiple dimensions but to no luck at all. Not even the smallest hint of where Y/N could be couldn't be found.

Amagi: It's been weeks and still no sign of Y/N.

Kaga: We can't give up just yet. But not even his scent can be picked up with my sisters' nor my enhanced senses.

Arbiter: I sent my Sirens to rest. We've looked everywhere from top to bottom.

Bella: Well, there's still one more place that Y/N might go...

Bismarck: If you knew where he was, then why didn't we go there in the first place?!

Bella: It's because no one survives in that dimension. Not even a Herrscher can survive. I never been there before, but if that's where Y/N would go, then he we need to save him before he loses himself.

Enterprise: W-What do mean by, losing himself?

Bella: The universe I'm talking about, is Universe 666, or the Memory World where each and every memory of every person is kept. The memories of those who go in that world will be erased from existence, replaying every moment of life that the person has went through until the latest memory. Once that's done, Y/N's memory will be erased. He won't remember who we are or where he lives, his purpose, nothing. If we go there, we won't be affected since the Universe 666 deletes the memories of the strongest ones first. First it'll be Y/N, then me, then Fu Hua if we don't get him out in time.

Hipper: How long do we have left?

Bella: A ton of time left. It's only been 3 weeks, so we still have an hour to find him and get him out before he completely forgets us.

They all nodded as Bella made a portal to Universe 666. When they arrived, everything around then were in ruins.

Friedrich: I thought you said this was the Memory World?