Chapter 81- The Truth

Your Pov

I can see it all, our future is bright, it's clear. Once I was able to take the Seals, a small child appeared in front of me.

You: A child, Gyze, Messiah, what's the meaning of this?

Gyze: Her name is Eri, she will be your daughter. Well, your 4th one if you count Trihexa, and your new borns.

You: I understand. "sees horn" She has a Quirk, a time related one if I'm not mistaken.

Messiah: That's correct, while you were busy gathering allies, we saved this child from her father who was abusive and always looked up to you as a real hero of the multiverse.

You: I see, I'll take care of her as one of my own blood. With the hair and looks, she even looks like a Kaslana, minus the eyes that is.

Gyze: Looks like you're willing to take care of another child. Oh well, we'll see you soon, on the battlefield, you might as well take care of those humans who saw the whole fight.

You:... Right, I'll deal with them, take care, Gyze, Messiah.

The 2 then disappeared as I was left with Eri. I headed her wounds as I saw bandages on them before ruffling her hair.

You: You shouldn't have followed me, you all shouldn't have seen what happened!

Kyoko: What choice do we have?! We wanted to see you so we flowed you here!

You: That doesn't give you an excuse to come into this place and see everything!

Yukina: What are you going to do with us? Kill us?

You: No, I do not kill innocent lives, I'll have to rewrite your memories so that you'll forget about everything about me, and when we all met.

I extended my hand at them while creating amnesia blast. I looked at them as they watched in fear, but I removed the magic and put my hand down.

You: Lucky for you, I cannot bring myself to change the memories of my first friends in a long time.

Lisa: So what now?

You: With the Zeroth Dragons now fused with me, the Link Joker will not stop until I seal them away and since you're all aware of my power and my identity as Rebellion, I ask of you to come with me.

Tomoe: Why should we go with you? You obviously don't care about us.

You: If I didn't, I wouldn't have stopped myself to erase your memories and rewrote them. I'm not asking you as Rebellion, but as a friend, if not more, depending on how you see me. If you want more of the truth, *opens portal* I'll be waiting on the other side of this portal, let's go, Eri.

3rd Person Pov

When Y/N left the area, the portal was still open for the band girls to go in and learn more about Y/N and his past. Or, they could leave with nothing.