Chapter 21- Judge AOT

Your Pov

When Eren woke up from his little nap, he was talking to himself while being asleep, telling titans to die, or to suck a dick, bad move Yeager Bro, bad move. As for the others who survived the attack, they were assembling behind the main wall of Wall Rose.

You: Yo Yeager, you're finally awake! Good, we're getting killed over here!!

Eren: H-Huh?!? Killed?!? Why?!?

You: You and I are getting killed to be specific. You were a titan while I was a dragon and they think we are threats and want to annihilate us because of it. Remember that dream? That's no dream pal, that was reality. Look, their blades, guns, and even a cannon is pointed at us, don't worry, we won't die, not yet.

Kitz: Cadets Eren Yeager, Y/N Kaslana, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlet! The 4 of you have committed acts of treason, and as you all know, is punishable by death!! So do not test me, anything you do will kill you! Eren Yeager, Y/N Kaslana, what exactly are you both?!? Human, or Danger?!?!

You: He's blinded by fear. You can tell, each of these soldiers are scared and would do anything to kill the target which brings them danger. Ok, so, how are we going to answer them, Eren?

Eren: I... I don't know... This is the first time I have been in this situation. Oh go, what about mom?

You: We can worry about that later. Remember what I said about your transformation? It'll take a huge amount of energy, so it won't be able to be sustainable for a long period. You also just woke up, so your energy is quite weak. So your limit, is only one for now, save it.

Eren: I'll answer first, for the both of us. Sorry sir! I don't understand your question!

You: Really? *Sigh* I'll have to deploy Agir later.

Armin: Agir?

You: You'll find out soon enough. But I'll have to tell you this before it gets ugly, German Science is the best in the world.

(Get the reference?)

Eren: What are you talking about?

You: Nothing. I'll try and get through that idiot, called Commander. Hey! Lug nuts! You do realise that if you kill both of us, you're throwing away a chance to take Trost back from the Titans!

Kitz: It doesn't matter if we use you or not, you both have powers that are from unknown origin and we will kill you nonetheless!

You: I wasn't finished. On top of that, we can use Eren to study how a titan lives and learn more about them. You are only looking at the downsides of us living, but all I see is big winnings for humanity!

Mikasa: Wise words Y/N, wise words. As for all of you, if you want to kill both Y/N and Eren, you'll have to get pass me, I'll be more than happy to kill all of you if it's for them.

Ian: Sir, if we kill Mikasa and Y/N, we will be killing both our top soldiers, maybe we shouldn't.

Kitz: My decision is final and that's it! I have had enough of all of you! So, what are you both?!?!

Eren: I'm human!!

You: I am a Herrscher!!

Armin: Uh.... What's a Herrscher? This is no time for jokes, you have to tell them you are human, Y/N!

You: I'm telling the truth!

Kitz: Very well then... Then I'll show that, we don't see you that way.

Kitz then raised his hand, signalling to prepare the cannon fodder. I then grabbed Armin, Eren, and Mikasa together as I stood in front of them.

Mikasa: Y/N, what are you-