Chapter 2- Coming Back New

3rd Person Pov

As Y/N disappeared, everyone didn't really care he was gone, they just thought that he was just a nuisance, well except for a few who accepted him. Now, Rias and her Peerage are with Sona and her Peerage, Zeocticus, Sona's sister Serafall, Azazel, and Rias' older brother, Sirzechs.

Azazel: Wait, Where's Y/N? I haven't seen him in school since last week. He missed our drinking day.

Zeocticus: Yeah, he is such a kind and good boy. I would want to have another drink with him.

Serafall: He is really cute, I would want to see him again. I just wish he would spend some time with me as well.

All of the Peerages and their leaders then froze as the 4 leaders asked where Y/N was since they are always with him. But they didn't know that they were bullying him.

Rias: Y/N... He, is on a mission right now, yes that's it.

Azazel: Well that is suspicious, since he is a first year, they aren't supposed to be getting missions till next year.

They then tensed up.

Sirzechs: Don't tell me that you all did something without us knowing. If you lie, we have footage of what you did.

The couldn't lie to their faces so one of the devils spoke up.

Akeno: Isn't he with Laura? Yes, he is. If I'm not wrong, they are supposed to be visiting Kiana today.

The devils let out a sigh of relief. The 4 then seemed to believe that and concluded that he is just busy. But this was all a fake, Laura was in her room crying her heart out. She hasn't come out since the incident and she's getting really depressed lately and her condition isn't getting any better. Now back to the Peerages and the meeting, they talked about a few matters before the Peerages left.

Sirzechs: Alright then. Serafall, play the video.

Serafall then puts down a screen and turns on a visualizer. It then played a video which was recorded all the students, including Rias and her Peerage killing Y/N.

Serafall: Is he really dead?

Azazel: Most possible. His body wasn't found. The last thing that had his body was Laura, owner of the strongest Infinite Stratos mech. Also one of Y/N's girlfriends. She was beaten by Issei and dragged away from the boy's body. After that, the screen went black.

Zeoticus: I'm not worried that he is dead. What I'm worried about is karma coming back to bite them in the back. Because that boy, only a few students and teachers ever accepted him into this school while the rest was just abuse from peers.

Sirzechs: According to his files, he was adopted and his real mother was a mystery. His father is dead. His first childhood friend, Kiana Kaslana is knocking on Death's door as of now. If only there was something we can do.

Azazel: Well there isn't. Let's just hope for the best.

Serafall: He didn't deserve such a punishment! Not even the worst villians nor the worst devils gain such a punishment. Can't you just expel Issei?!

Sirzechs: It's harder than you say. Issei has the most potential and Nezu won't allow that. Besides, we should watch the video they blamed him for.

As they watched it carefully, they looked at every detail.

Azazel: That's not him. If he is the real Y/N, then there wouldn't be a green light in his left hand. That shine only comes from Ddraig.

Sirzechs: ISSEI!