Chapter 5- Revealing Secrets

Your Pov

As I walked with Grayfia towards Sirzechs' office, well, it was the 3 faction's office since they all are in the school and they built it. Out of all of the Angels, Fallen, and Devils, the leaders of those factions, I respect them since they were nice to me ever since I came to this school and I have a huge crush on Serafall and I'm sure that she has one too. As I went in, I sat on a chair that was empty.

Sirzechs: Ah, you're here Sirin. Would you like anything to drink?

You: I'm fine thanks. Now, let's get to the point shall we?

Azazel: Certainly Sirin, or should I say Y/N instead?

You: Don't. You. Dare. Bring. My. Name. Up! How did you know that I'm who you say I am huh?!

Michael: W-Well umm...

Sirzechs: I'll take it from here Micheal. Y/N, we can sense it, your aura hasn't changed when you saw us. As for how we know that you're Y/N, well, I read a book and a letter that Rias sent me. The book states that a boy would become the next Herrscher and the Final one when he would be killed. Of course, only the Devil Kings and the other factions present here know about it, information like that isn't open to the public, not even Union know this.

I was out of words, the devils and the other 2 factions know this but the rest don't. Well, know I can tell that they aren't going to let my secret out. This what I call friends.

Serafall: Since we're all here now, we'd like to discuss some things with you Y/N.

You: Spill it.

Micheal: We know that you're ever burning hate to kill those who has mistreated you will not die down, but this isn't the way.

You: And do you think that exorcism is the way to deal with those who oppose you!? You Angels aren't any different from me.

Sirzechs: How about this, public humiliation and death in front of many people, including the devils. That way, not only will those who oppose you will die, but also they get the humiliation they deserve.

You: And this is why, Sirzechs, we are bros, you respect my decisions. You know what? I'll accept that. Is that all?

Azazel: That is all, you can go home for the day.

I then stood up and left as I left happily, now I can finally get my revenge and humiliate everyone who tortured me everyday! Mom, I'll make you proud.

Time skip

As I went out of the school, I saw Akeno, Koneko, and Irina heading to the forest, so I followed them. When I got a closer look, I was shocked, they had flowers that were placed onto a Gravestone, I looked closer to see my name on it.

Irina: To think that he was killed by a villain. I didn't even get to tell him how I felt about him...

Koneko: So not just me who thought of Y/N more than a friend huh?

Akeno: Looks like we're all guilty. But still... He would've been better than Issei, thinking of nothing but our breasts all day. Unlike Y/N, he was kind and gentle. To think that he couldn't be brought back to the living.

You: Ah yes, that's where you're mistaken.

Akeno, Irina and Koneko Pov

???: Ah yes, that's where you're mistaken.

They looked at the direction that they heard the voice and saw a pair of amber eyes that had a target print on it, they got scared as they knew who it was.