Chapter 24- Iron Blooded Desires And Y/N's Herrscher Cycle

(This chapter is, Tirpitz, Bismarck, Admiral Hipper, and Prinz Eugen.)

Your Pov

After driving home and carrying the sleepy Akagi, Kaga, and Amagi back to their rooms, I still wanted to check out that rusty truck I saw during my date with 3 Kitsunes. When I arrived, it was still there.

You: To think that I found you, well, sort of. If it's really you, then you would respond to my call. But first, I should get you out of here.

As I was about to drag the truck out of the abandoned garage, someone stops me.

Owner: Hey! You can't just barge in here and take what you want! If you want this truck, you must pay up!

You: Oh? Then how much is it?

Owner: Hmm, 50000 yen should be suffice if you want this truck. It is still in working condition after all.

You: Very well, does this suffice your hunger for money? If not, there's always more.

Owner: You got yourself a deal boy!

I then smirked as I hooked up the banged up truck to Chicane before leaving the damn place. I then towed the truck into the Acceledrome to get ready to start on repairs.

You: I don't think I can finish him in time for tomorrow, Belfast would get worried. Besides, it's almost time when Herrschers get... Ugh, that stage of our lives. I guess I'll make the robot for the Acceledrome right now instead of repairing the truck, cause that'll go onto an all nighter. If it really is him, that means Grimlock is here as well.

I then got to work, not on the truck, but on the repair bot, or, my robot companion. While building the frame, I was setting up a program of the robot and after a while, I implied the program into the robot data base. After a while, I was finished with my work and the robot was a complete success.

Robot: Greetings, master, I am X-88, a repair, and spy robot

Robot: Greetings, master, I am X-88, a repair, and spy robot. What are your orders, master?

You: Your first order, is that I give you a name. Your name will be Gig.