Final Battle- Trailer

(Just what something to expect)

The trailer starts at the United Sanctuary, specifically, in the office of Y/N who was writing some papers as his pendulum necklace glowed.

You: That's strange. Yuya is supposed to be locked.

The next scene shows Y/N opening a portal and going in. As he goes in, he sees one of his allies.

You: Been a while, Ink.

Ink: Hey Y/N!

Ink: Hey Y/N!

The scene cuts to Y/N who was fearing for the music world as he was in his rebellion hero suit as multiple portals of the Link Joker start to appear.

You: How is this possible?!?! More and more link joker are coming through the portals even when Trihexa isn't the cause! But who could be the one opening them?! Did they learn the technique?

Wattpad Presents...

The next scene shows Y/N and Celine at their mother's grave as both hugged each other before placing a picture of them.

Celine: Mother, please rest well. We will take revenge for what happened.

From the creators of the son of the void...

Celine was in the hospital as she read a book as Bella and Belfast took care of her.

Celine: This world... And many others will be in danger if we don't do something fast...

Celine Kaslana
Next Heir to the Void Throne.

The next scene shows Ink Sans gathering all the Sans' together for a war they will fight along side Y/N.

Ink: You saved our multiverse, now let us save yours.

Ink Sans
Underverse

The next shows Skylar training with his mother on hand to hand combat and his Herrscher powers before sitting in his throne.

Skylar: You helped me with my Issei, now I will return the favor by helping you kill yours.

Skylar Kaslana
Herrscher of Ragnarok

As the next scene plays, Enterprise, Amagi, Bismarck, Littorio, Belorussiya, Queen Elizabeth, Arbiter the III, Jean Bart, and Richelieu in a meeting room.

Enterprise: How long are we going to wait until the Link Joker come in and destroy this world, just as the SIRENS did before?!

Queen Elizabeth: We can't just attack them, Enterprise, they know our tactics.

Littorio: This is all up to Y/N to decide what will happen, but I know that he wouldn't let us fight to keep us safe.

Bismarck: I don't care if he says that we can't fight! He is our husband for crying out loud, if he's protecting us, then who's protecting him?!?!

Richelieu: She's right, even if he is God, we must do what we can do at least!

Amagi: But what can we do against deities?

Richelieu, Bismarck, Jean Bart, Enterprise, Amagi, Arbiter Empress the III, Littorio, Belorussiya, Queen Elizabeth

Leaders of Azur Lane

Those who treated him wrong return...

Issei: HAHAHHAHA!! With her on our side, we can finally kill Y/N! We don't need Trihexa anymore or Ddraig, she is more than enough!

Rias: Indeed, good thing we have Link Joker, or else she would be on the loose.

With new discoveries...

Y/N was shot by an Enigmo as he sees his mother as a hologram.

You: That's one of the powers of the Enigmo slug... Recorded holograms.

Ravel: Indeed, but still, it's best to use this away from public places.

You: I agree with you, Ravel.

And hidden secrets...

The last scene shows a girl with a small horn, white hair, and red eyes was being sucked into a black hole.

???: Dad!!

You: Hold on, I'm coming, Eri!!!

(trailer ends with the book's title.)

The trailer then fades to black as the final scene shows a lava like place with chains attacked to a person, just like how Trihexa was caught.

Issei: Finally, you will kill him once and for all!!

Issei: SIRIN KASLANA!!!