Chapter 53- Broken Beasts

3rd Person Pov

(before it begins, to stop confusion with Skylar's harem and yours, I will put S to mean it is Skylar's universe while one without S is your Harem)

S. Kiana: What do you mean Y/N is an angry beast?

Dido: It's true, me and the rest of his harem saw his anger and this isn't the first time. The first time was when he lost you.

S. Kiana: Me? But I've never meant him before.

HotE: She means your alternate version of you. Like Rias, everyone has an altered self. Skylar and Y/N are no different, but this time, those 2 are linked together, they are basically each other, but one suffered more than the other.

Sheffield: Kiana and Y/N were lovers until Issei killed her. He promised himself that he would survive and grow stronger to protect all of us. But... His mother died for him and us. Y/N blames himself for what happened.

Skylar: I would do the same if something would have happened to anyone.

S. HoT: Do not worry, my son, you won't experience that, never.

Sirius: Master... Please share your pain, we want to help you...

Y/N can be seen, waiting for the fight to begin as he looks at a picture of him and his mother.

You: Mom... Watch over me, even if you're not here, protect me. Hey, I'm ready, start the battle.

S. Sirzechs: If course, my Lord.

Sirzechs placed the simulation on the same difficulty as Skylar's. This means Issei in Diabolos Mode, Bakugo in full cowling mode, parasites that absorb the opponent's power and use it as their own, and more powerful enemies.

You: You fight like you are the Kings of the world... BUT PESTS ARE STILL PESTS!! I'LL FINISH YOU OFF WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! I SET THE PENDULUM SCALE USING TIME GAZER AND STARGAZER MAGICIAN!! THIS ALLOWS ME TO SUMMON MONSTERS FROM LEVEL 2 TO 7 FOR FREE!!

 BUT PESTS ARE STILL PESTS!! I'LL FINISH YOU OFF WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! I SET THE PENDULUM SCALE USING TIME GAZER AND STARGAZER MAGICIAN!! THIS ALLOWS ME TO SUMMON MONSTERS FROM LEVEL 2 TO 7 FOR FREE!!

As Y/N commanded, 2 magicians, one in black and the other in white ascended to the sky with the numbers 1 and 8 below them. As this happened, the Pendulum Pendant shined blue.