Chapter 11- I am no God, I am a Herrscher and you shall bow to me

Your Pov

My wives are adjusting to their new lives just perfectly. We never had a fight about something yet, but I expect that to come sooner than later. As of today, we are all in the house. As for me, I was playing with my sisters and daughters.

Bella: Y/N, someone is at the door for you.

You: I see, thank you Bella.

I then went to open the door and to my surprise, it was Sirzechs and his wife, Grayfia. They said that they wanted to talk to me so I let them in and lead them to one of my meeting rooms so that we can have a chat privately. Oh, but the girls wanted to hear it, so I had to let them hear our conversation in the background. 

Sirzechs: You got yourself a pretty nice house Y/N.

You: Thanks, but let's get straight to the point, why are you both here?

Sirzechs: It's something about Rias, I was hoping that you would-

You: I'm not interested, this conversation is over.

Sirzechs: P-Please, she's getting married to someone named Riser Phenex, some douchebag and part of the Phenex family. 

You: And I should care why? For all I care, that Riser guy can marry that slut you call, sister.

Sirzechs: I have done everything I can to get her out. Trust me, it's not my decision that she's getting married to someone like him and the only way to get her out from that marriage, is a rating game.

You: Still not caring. The fact that you're going so low just to get help from me, someone who was killed by your sister.

Sirzechs: After you save her, I won't care anymore and won't ask for your help. I'll give you anything, just please save my sister.

You: Unlike many, I am not bought by money, woman, or the chance to get Peerage pieces, I have my own set already, and they are much more powerful than yours. *sigh* But since we are bros, I'll do it, not because I want to and if Rias wants me in her Peerage, I'm letting you stop her, if not, I'm having her heart, her physical heart crushed in front of you.

Sirzechs: Better than nothing, thank you Y/N, we'll be leaving now, have a good day.

You: You too, now go, I still need to visit my girlfriend at the hospital.

The 2 then bowed as a magic circle appeared. Once they left, Yuya came to me like he has something desperate to tell me.

Yuya: Master Y/N! I need to tell you something!

You: What, what is it, tell me. Take it easy, what's going on?

Yuya: It's your girlfriend, Kiana, the girl you told me to watch after... Her, her last day, today is the day. I know that she was supposed to be discharged soon, but her life was cut short.

I stood in one place in disbelief before running out of the house in a panic. 

Belfast: Y/N, where are you going all of a sudden?

You: It's Kiana, my first girlfriend, she's dying today and I need to save her! 

I then ran out of the house quickly towards the hospital. I didn't stop to make a detour or take any distractions. When I arrived, I went to the reception and head towards the elevator.

You: KIANA!

Kiana: Y/N... It's you... I'm so happy...

You: Don't worry, I'm here for you, I'll save you and we can go home together.