Chapter 41 - Origin Fall

(Taking a break from Genshin Impact. Adding someone from an old game, guess the game and the character)

Your Pov

After meeting some of the rebels, I went back to the palace but I couldn't sleep, the painful screams of my sister kept me awake. On top of that, I could feel the pain that she's feeling. I then woke up in a pool of sweat.

You: I can't stand it anymore... sister, I'm coming for you. *checks dimensional timer* Let's see, she's definitely not in Fate, Slime, SCP, Saiki, or in the original universe. So that means... Honkai Impact 3. Time flow there and here is about 2 years there is a minute here. Good, give me enough time to find her. Baal, wait for me, ok? *calls SIRENS* SIRENS, head back home, I need something to discuss. 

I got a "yes" from all of them as they returned back home to Bandori, same with me too. When all of us got back, only Kiana and Laura were at home.

You: Huh? Where's the rest?

Kiana: Welcome home, Y/N! They decided to sleep in, it is 5 in the morning after all.

You: Well, I guess you both would have to do.

Laura: Do on what?

You: I wanted to stay in Teyvat for longer but me and my sister are connected, whatever she feels, I feel it too. I'm going to find her, in Honkai Impact 3.

Kiana: My...home...

You: If you don't want to go, I understand, Laura, are you coming?

Laura: Ja! It's been so long since the 2 of us were together on a mission! I wonder if we can still do our iconic duo move

You: German combination?

Laura: Yup. Is your hand-to-hand combat stiff now, almighty god?

You: PFFT! Dream on, as it has even gotten stiff! Well, we're going now. SIRENS, you can have some rest, I'll be back before Baal knows that I'm gone.

I then opened a portal so that Laura and I can go. Just as we were about to leave, Kiana latches herself on to me.

Kiana: I'm going. Even if my home gives me bad memories, I want to help you reunite with your sister.

You: I'm glad that you want to help. Alight, the original trio is now going for a mission!

We then went into the portal as we teleported to a snowy area which my tracker stated the country, Siberia.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You: So this is where you are... Onee-Chan. Kiana, are you sure that you want to go with us? It's not too late to turn back.

Kiana: I'm fine. I still can't forgive my old man for leaving mama like that. I was young at this time, but the old man left mama alone.

You: Siegfried Kalsana is your dad and Cecelia Shariac is you mom, right?

Kiana: Yup. Let's go, time is against us.

Me? I'm the son of the void Anime Crossover x Bullied Male Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें