Chapter 63- School Festival? Alright then

Your Pov

The following day came as I got myself ready for school. The investigation of Rebellion (me) and the Link Joker was cut off since they can't disrupt the students' studies. It would have been better if they extended it, but didn't, oh well.

Belfast: Don't forget your lunch, Y/N.

You: Thanks Belfast. *notices 2 boxes* Huh? What's the other one for?

Belfast: Don't you remember? You promised your sister that you'd visit her before and after school and told me to make her a bento as breakfast, plus waking you up earlier.

You: Oh yeah, I guess I remember now, thanks, Belfast. I'll get going now, tell Nimi (Z23) that I already left, alright?

Belfast: I will have a good day, Y/N.

I then left the house and walked my way to the hospital. I decided not to take the car today since I feel a bit energetic. Besides, save the planet kids. As I walked to the hospital with my sister's bento, I noticed a peculiar bakery.

You: Yambuki Bakery? Is this where Saaya works?

I felt the need to buy some bread since I may be a good cook, but the thing is, I don't know how to bake, so I'm kind of missing out on something at least.

Saaya: Welcome to Yambuki Bakery- Y/N?

You: Morning Saaya, I didn't know you work here

You: Morning Saaya, I didn't know you work here.'

Saaya: I don't, I'm just helping out my parents to loosen their pressure before I head to school. Now, what are you doing here?

You: I came to say hi and maybe pick out some bread. I need to do something before heading to school so why not drop by here?

Saaya: Alright then, what kind of bread would you like?

You: How about some melon bread and chocolate cornets? About 5 of each, please.

Saaya: Coming right up.

Saaya then takes a tray and tongs as she takes the bread that I asked for. She then places them in a bag as she rings me up.

Saaya: That would be 1200 Yen please.

You: Here you go *gives money* I'll see you later at school, Saaya!

Saaya: Bye!

I then made my way to the hospital as I then checked in before going into my sister's ward.

You: Morning, Celine! I brought you bread that I bought and your breakfast bento.

Celine: About time, the food here is so tasteless. Come, let's eat together!

You: I can't, I have school today so I can't eat with you. Besides, I already had breakfast.

Celine: No, don't go to school, stay with Onee-Chan!~~