Chapter 17- Azur Lane Fiesta!!

Your Pov

After showing Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Nezuko around their new home, I couldn't stay any longer, I still needed to tell the girls that I am sorry. The said 3 girls were ok staying with Jibril, Yae, and Pikachu while I was gone, so I guess that's ok, just hope that they won't do anything stupid. So I opened a void portal and left. When I left, the whole place was like they were having a celebreation.

You: Wow, this place is even more lively than when I first arrived here. I really did made a difference, didn't I?

Akagi: Y/N-Sama!! Why did you leave Akagi-Chan all alone here?! I missed you!

You: Akagi! I'll explain everything later on, but for now, let's enjoy ourselves? Wanna come with me?

Akagi: Of course! I wouldn't waste the chance to be with you, alone.

I then chuckled before the 2 of us enjoyed ourselves around the Azur Lane base. I heard that they still don't have a commander from Akagi and that they Queen Elizabeth, Yamato, Belorussiya, and the other faction leader, well, the substitutes, are still handling things. I wonder who is the Leader of the Iron Blood when most of their ships are gone? Probably someone able to control them or they don't have a leader. After walking after a while, Queen Elizabeth spots me.

QE: Ah! Y/N! Just in time, come with me, I have more wives for you.

You: W O T. But I already have like, forty of them, and I'm even dating 5 to 6 more girls, don't you think my harem is getting too big?

QE: Nonsense, you can't have too many wives. Also, another Faction is interested in you, they are called, the Sardegna Empire, a once Crimson Axis member

You: I getting Italy vibes from the name, need to bring a pizza and spaghetti for them. 

QE: Just no pineapples on the pizza, they don't like it.

You: Don't worry, I won't but can I at least get to know them or even go on a date with them? It's better to know them more than just marry them.

QE: You can, depends on your time used on them though. Come on, the rest of them are waiting for your arrival, Arbiter also is giving you another wife, well, it's Takao, just different.

You: Alter Takao, ok then. Hope she is like Ash.

We then went to the "Commander's Office" and I saw about like, 16 other girls in the room who I have not seen before, well, some of them. I wonder where are the others? Probably doing something. I want Prinz Eugen, Atago, Roon, and Enterprise now... I need hug...

Littorio: You must be the said, Herrscher of the void? Greetings, I am Littorio, of the Sardegna Empire, nice to finally meet my husband.