Chapter 55- Hot Springs

(You may have realised that I've made more slice of life rather than adventure. Mainly cause I wanna do some character arcs. So, enjoy the chapters for filler.)

Your Pov

The following days, I've been training Skylar to become a better Herrscher. Dido and Sirius also have become more clingy with me, as well, as try and her more time then Sheffield.

Skylar: Thank you for training me. Let's hope in the future that we get to fight along side each other once again.

You: And when that time comes, we'll fight Issei and his Link Joker. We'll, we're going now, take care of yourself, Sky.

Skylar: Yeah you too, you might even become a father next. Hope to see what would be the outcome.

You: Oh yeah, you're becoming one first. What is she? 3-4 months in?

Skylar: 4 months, quite excited. See ya soon dude.

You: You too.

Me and my 3 maids then left Skylar's world as we went back to the United Sanctuary. As we got there, I told them to go rest since it's been a long day.

Prinz Eugen: Ara~ Is that my big Teddy bear? I've missed you!

You: I missed you too, Prinzy. Is that my sweater?

Prinz Eugen: Can't I wear it? You haven't been spending time with me so I wear your jacket to think of you.

You: I guess you're right. Hey, where's Hipper?

Prinz Eugen: Beats me, she said something about music practice even though it's tomorrow. *hears music playing* hey, do you hear that?

You: Yeah, sounds like music, must be Hipper. Let's go, Eugen.

We then went to the studio to hear the playing of a guitar, and it was really good. We then open the door only a bit so that Hipper wouldn't notice and load and behold, it was Hipper. I've never seen her this happy before. She even wore her idol outfit I made for her.