Chapter 16- A world of demons Pt 3 (Demon Slayer)

Role change, Laffey, Javelin, and Ayanami are married to you. They aren't illegal since they are like over 18 but their bodies don't say it. Little Bel and Zeppy are still your children. Bella, Sakuya, and Fu Hua are your girlfriends.

Your Pov

When the time arrived, I got up from my seat and left to the Hashira meeting. I had already told the girls about it, and Kiana wanted to come with me, so I allowed her. When we both arrived, Kagaya told me to seat down next to him while Kiana sat next to my right.

Kagaya: Y/N, I must ask, who is that on your right? 

You: The girl is called, Kiana Kaslana, one of my wives. She wanted to come with me so I allowed her. She knows as much as I do, and is capable of the same fighting style as mine.

Uzui: Wait wait wait, one, of your wives? How many do you have? I have 3.

You: Uh... You might be surprised by the number.

Uzui: It's fine. Let me guess, 4? 5? 10?!?

You: Uh...

Kiana: Say it, Y/N, I wanna see their reactions.

You: Fine... I guess I'll tell you, I have 39 wives... I am currently dating another 3 who are my future fiance's... 

Hashiras:....

Kagaya: Oh my, I think you broke them Y/N.

Hashiras: 40 wives?!?! How?!?!

You: Hey, don't ask me, ask the one who gave them to me. (Thanks mom, thanks Queen Elizabeth.) Anyways, we should get back to the meeting at hand.

Kagaya: I was thinking the same. Y/N, please explain your situation to the Hashiras please.

You: Right, the reason why I asked for your time, is because I have information of Muzan Kibitsuji. 

Of course, I said this without any proof, so they have the right to put their guard up against me. I then placed a small hologram robot on the floor as it then shook before showing a picture of Muzan, shocking the others as they got up from their sitting position.

You: Calm down, this isn't the real Muzan, this is nothing but a minor hologram. In layman terms, a moving picture of Muzan. Muzan's physical appearance is like that of a man in his late twenties with an unnaturally pale skin which can be easily confused as being unhealthy and sickly, curly black hair, and sharp, almond-shaped eyes. His pupils are vertical, like cat eyes, and colored plum red. He also possesses sharp, blue nails on his hands. He resides in his home, also known as the Infinity Palace, where the rooms inside it, are infinite. Muzan is cold-hearted, ruthless, intimidating, and exceptionally intelligent. He sees no value in any humans he has encountered and shows little value in his own subordinates. Rarely ever visually upset or happy, he appears completely monotone and detached on most occasions, even when he callously murders his own subordinates. The only times he ever shows emotion are when his vision of perfection is moving forward or when he has subordinates completely submit to his will. Inside his Palace, he dresses up as a girl, not sure why. He contains unlimited stamina and endurance, shapeshifting, cell manipulation, anatomy manipulation, and biokinesis. Anatomy Manipulation means that he contains 7 hearts and 5 brains, so striking him in the head won't work. His biokinesis allows him to communicate through demons since he gave his blood to them. As for cell manipulation, he can't die normally by just cutting his head off, he'll regenerate his head over and over.

Sanemi: We only have known you only today, so why in hell should we trust that your information is reliable?!

You: It's because I also have every information of the Upper Moons, Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Gyutaro and Daki, and other Upper Moon demons detailed to the finest part.