Chapter 48- I am King?

Your Pov

As I walked to the Palace, I couldn't believe it. All of this, and other nations belong to me. I am the heir to this wonderful kingdom. As I went into the King's room, there I saw Radriar.

Radriar: Ah! Y/N, good to see you again, the other Infinity Knights have just arrived for your return. Come, I'll re-introduce you to them.

Radriar brings me near the throne as I saw my strongest Knights who looked at me before kneeling in front of my feet.

Galath: My king, it is good to see you again.

Ausar: Your presence is most calming and an honor.

You: I don't know what to feel about this. First I was told that I was a new kind of Herrscher, and now, this kingdom is all mine.

Isa: Do not worry, we do not expect you to take it all in at once, we are also sorry for your mother. Now, are there any people that we must know besides your wives back at your place?

You: Uh... Be right back, there are people you should know. I kind of forgot about them and that they were my allies.

I opened a void portal as I went back to Attack on Titan. Things never changed here, still the same old houses but a new queen. Wait, Queen? 

???: Y/N, is that you?

You: Eren! Nice to see you again bro. Is the problem with Marley neutralized?

Eren: Yeah, Marley and Paradis are now one country.  I'm one of the Elite soldiers along with your harem. Speaking of Harem, Historia would want to see you. She's been waiting for her one true king to return.

You: Well you might be surprised. I am also a King of another kingdom. Well, from another universe that is.

Eren: You?! Damn, well now I've seen everything.

You: You haven't seen the best part yet. Now, onto Historia!

Eren then escorts me to the castle in Wall Sina. It was more decorated than before, the weapons I created for them were on some of the soldiers who I have never seen before. They knew me but I didn't know them. When I arrived at the main room, I saw Historia, looking royal.

 When I arrived at the main room, I saw Historia, looking royal

You: Historia, is that you?

Historia: Huh? Y/N, my king! You have returned!

You: Hehe, yes, I would like to talk to you along with the others.

Historia: Of course! Annie and Mikasa have been waiting for you. Well, Sasha too.

You: Of course, call them.

Time skip

After Historia called every one, they celebrated my return, even Levi was happy about it.

Levi: Welcome back kid, nice having you here again.

You: No problem Captain, it's always nice meeting old friends or should I say allies.