Chapter 27- Lightning Doesn't Strike The Same Place Twice.

Your Pov

After school, I went home along with Nimi. But, I couldn't get to my car, why? It was blocked, by a ton of students. I mean, it's a ferrari in a Highschool, who would expect that? After I managed to get us into the car, I got a message from Gig.

Gig: Y/N, you better get home, and quickly.

You: Why? What's the situation?

Gig: A realm is about to open. On top of that, a Decepticon signal has been found nearby, send Optimus immediately.

You: Got it, prepare my Deora II and the Accelechargers for the race, I'll be needing them soon. Tell Bella to prepare the starting track as soon as I get home.

Nimi: I'm worried, you know? What if you don't come back? What if you fall off the track and don't come back to us?

You: Don't worry, I can travel out of there with void portals or the Emergency Driver Return system. I'll be fine *chu*.

This was all going on while I was driving. So, I opened a void portal towards home and stepped on the gas. Once we entered, we were back home, inside the Acceledrome. I then parked my car and went to Optimus to send him to the Decepticons' location.

You: As of now, the Decepticon is non other than Star Scream, Megatron's right hand man. He is right now in the outskirts of Morocco, Egypt. I'll send you there now. Grimlock is still asleep and repairing by Gig, Sideswipe and Bumble Bee should be there soon to support you soon.

Optimus: Good, because Star Scream never goes alone.

I then opened a portal for him as he transformed into a truck and drove through it. Once he was gone, I closed it and went o my Deora II.

You: I'm in, what realm is it? Bella, do you copy?

Bella: I'm here, my king. The lightning realm.

You: Let's do this. Even though mom has raced inside the realms before, I get to see this first handed.

I then went to the start of the track as I was immediately hit by the boosters to reach 200mph. Even though it takes about 30 seconds to get to the portal, I can still have fun at least. Once through the final loop, I hit the final booster to reach 300mph and into the portal I go.

3rd Person Pov

As Y/N wnet through the portal, Bella was sad, she wanted to tell Y/N something but couldn't in time.

Bella: I should have told him...

Gig: Told him what?

Bella: That he's not the only that is going tinto the realms to race.

Gig: Who are those people?

Bella: Not people, Racing Drones. They faced his mother before, and they'll do anything to win, even kill you if they must. They were built by the Accelerons to make them surpass their limits. But they were afraid that they'll betray them, so, they left them on earth. The Drones have been waiting patiently for centuries for their plan of revenge to begin and now is the time. The Accelechargers was just a stage of their plan. Now, they will try and kill Y/N and take the Accelechargers..