Chapter 75- Even Devils Can Be Heroes (Fire Force)

(Fire Force harem anyone?)

Years later in the Fire Force Dimension...

The Fire Force Dimension, a Supernatural World where almost everyone worships their God, Sol, a Flame God. In that dimension, it's either burn or be burned, everyday, there are people who turn into a humanoid entity known as Infernals. They either have a mind of their own, or they don't at all. Either way, they still cause destruction. That's why there is a special force in the Fire Department that helps with these problems, the Special Fire Force, capable of taking down Infernals. With special powers of their own, they can take them on. The Fire Force has 8 Companies, following their own beliefs.

Your Pov

Here I am, grinding my ass in books for a few years since the only way to find this "Devil" is to get into the Fire Force via Academy, which sucks. In this world, I have fought many Infernals to just try out my power, which is the purple flames.

Sensei: Y/N!

You: Yes, sensei?

Sensei: You did well in the written and practical tests. You'll assigned to Company 8. Usually, it would be Company 1, but the Commanders of the other Companies didn't need anyone else.

You: I'm fine with that. I'll be going now, see you sensei!

Company 8, a just recently made company by Akiharu Obi, a non Pyrokinetic user. Usually, people without powers don't join the force, but Obi is different. As of now, other companies have had more than 10 or so members while Company 8 has about 6 members, not including me right now. The Company consists of Generation 2 and 3 Pyrokinetic users.

Speaking of Generations 2 and 3, the 2 aren't quite similar. Sure, they are similar in elements but not in usage of them. A generation 2 Pyrokinetic user needs a source to make flames as they have to also control it, while Generation 3's don't need to do anything, they can use it to their liking without a start up. Although I've heard of a Generation 4, I've never seen 1 in my life. I think I am a Generation 10. I'm not being specific, just a hunch since I'm like God. When I arrived, the place was run downed.

You: I can't blame a place like this, it was built in a hurry

You: I can't blame a place like this, it was built in a hurry. Oh well. *notices something* He's here...

???: Excuse me, are the new recruit?