Chapter 45- The way to the Infinity

Your Pov

Well, that Eternal Blizzard was stronger than the last time I used it. I looked up to see that the Valkyries were freezing. I smirked a bit before using my powers to heat up the room back to room temperature.

You: You girls good?

Theresa: Yeah but how in the world can you survive such a cold climate?!

You: No comment. Is that all? We didn't even get to a Herrscher yet. Anyways, I'm hungry, I'm going for my food, see you.

Mei: Wait, you're not staying here?

You: Like you can give me shelter and food. If not, I'll be going now.

Theresa: That won't be necessary, Y/N. There's a dorm for you to stay in, food will also be provided. This is to ensure that you don't need to hunt for food.

You: Hmm... Fine, I'll accept your offer. But, mind if you guys cook a huge buffet or something? I'm really hungry.

Mei: I don't mind, welcome to St. Freya.

You: A pleasure. *Notification* Huh? *checks phone* I need to be somewhere for a while, I'll be back soon before dinner. See you soon.

I opened a portal beneath me which shocked the valkyries before falling in.

3rd Person Pov

After seeing Y/N teleport away, the girls felt something creepy crawl up their spine, like they shouldn't mess with him.

Himeko: Do you think that Y/N is a herrscher?

Theresa: It's possible, teleportation and that Eternal Blizzard was no power of a Divine Key, it was something stronger. He could even rival the End. 

Kiana: Excuse me, but who's the end?

Fu Hua: The Herrscher of the End, the Final and 14th Herrscher, capable of killing the entire world with a single snap of her fingers. I fought her once and almost died.

K-423: You fought a god?! Lucky!

Fu Hua: No, not lucky, you would die in a matter of seconds before you even land a hit on her. Trust me, you're not going to survive a single attack.

K-423: N-Nevermind...

Bronya: Idiotka isn't thinking with her brain again.

K-423: What was that, Bratnya!?!

Bronya: You heard the Bronya>

Mei: Calm down, how about we go back to the dorms and have some dinner?

K-423: Yes! Mei-Senpai's cooking is the best!!

Your Pov

After leaving St Freya, I got the signal of the anomaly. Arceus knew that it was one of his children. By that, he meant another pokemon. The energy source was near World Serpent Headquarters. When I arrived, I saw Mobius there.